Hayabusa problem

Hi guys,
I have a 2003 hayabusa fully customed for shows, I have not touched the engine though, just got a 4 to 1 joshimura system, but the problem is that the bike dont want to start when hot and almost kills my battery trying to start. spark plugs are new, kN filter new, oil change is good. The gas smells kinda funny though, what can it be

you need to run a power commander (or comparable) when you change from stock exhaust to a full 4 into 1.

new pipe breathes better. remap needed.

if your gas is old... thats bad. if your battery is weak... thats bad.

good gas, good battery, remap.

Sorry I do have a power commander and was remap done at aggresive edge here in san antonio. The gas is like two weeksk old. I just started it and it started on the second try cold, then it was reving about 1700 rpms and when I turned it off it didnt want to start. Could it be too much fuel being sprayed or that when I try to re-started its flooded.

What's the temperature? is your fan working?? when busa's get hot and if the battery is weak they'll do that.....you need to get a high cranking battery (180crank amps or better) put water wetter or a second fan mod....if ain't smoking or misfriring when reving it you should be fine....

having the same problem on my busa 08. can't start after a hard ride (engine hot). read that there is a recall on the rectifier, being the culprit.

Back