HAYABUSA.ORG

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:darkblue'>OWNERS & ADMINISTRATORS specifically Cache & Capt.

I have had the privledge to be part of this thing for quite a few years now and I want to thank you guys for not only providing a great place for all of us to hang out but I know you have gone to great effort and expense to keep everything rollin. Doug asked me a few times years ago " how could we get more members? " Well happy to say we got tons of members now and 99.9% are top notch people and the occaisnal loser that pops in is soon to find we take care of each other here very well. I have made tons of great friends here and some of you I have had the honor meet and ride with. And some I have never met in person have helped me and offered their help. Thanks to all of you very much.

Just wanted to pass a reminder to everyone that this site is free and we get to hang out here, get great advice, tease each other and make great friends... Just please keep in mind IT'S FREE! I have been a member of other sites that wernt near as good and they cost $10-20 per month. This friendly reminder is is for all members and is not directed at anyone.

The administrators have poured $$$$ to keep this thing rollin and for us it's FREE! They have no where near made back the original investments and yet still it's FREE! Even the moderators help out for FREE! So help when you can both by $ support to the sponsers and raffles and maybe pass along some of your wit & wisdom to the rest of us and be patient and supportive of the owners. Lets keep it rollin for FREE!
</span></span>
smile.gif
thumbs-up.gif
cool.gif

+4  

biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1134359973 -->

Very good Kent...thanks for the reminder and thanks to everyone that makes this site what it is...
cool.gif

Alright, alright already! Hints well taken. I'll donate 30 bucks. How's that?
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|Spigga
Reason for Edit: None given...|1134396440 -->

Right on Kent!!!   Now please calm down........ Just kidding Ya a bit Bud!  Hope to see ya Saturday at the show!  
alien.gif

Back