Hayabusa.Org Bail outs??

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR1300R

Keep On Trucking
Donating Member
Registered
I have never seen so many org bail outs as I have lately.. I mean some members havn't even been around very long.. Heck some I've never even heard of.. :whistle:
I mean I know there's a brother hood/ family thing going on here.. But sometimes it just seems to also be a thing where peeps donate just to be in the in crowd..
Just because you can afford to by the all mighty beast, You also need to be able to maintain the upkeep as well I think.. :thumbsup:

I mean Mary and I are having some of the toughest times we have ever had lately, So maybe it's hand out time for us.. :whistle:
So here we go I'm needing a new Avon Storm (190) for the back of the old low budget Busa if ya all feel like throwing some cash my way.. :thumbsup:

Sorry my brother Im on lay off.I gotta win @ the drags this weekend to try get A NEW SHINKO SLICK 4 MY BUSA.This is best I can do.

stock-penny.jpg

I have never seen so many org bail outs as I have lately.. I mean some members havn't even been around very long.. Heck some I've never even heard of.. :whistle:
I mean I know there's a brother hood/ family thing going on here.. But sometimes it just seems to also be a thing where peeps donate just to be in the in crowd..
Just because you can afford to by the all mighty beast, You also need to be able to maintain the upkeep as well I think.. :thumbsup:

I mean Mary and I are having some of the toughest times we have ever had lately, So maybe it's hand out time for us.. :whistle:
So here we go I'm needing a new Avon Storm (190) for the back of the old low budget Busa if ya all feel like throwing some cash my way.. :thumbsup:

Not a Storm, but I'm pulling a BT 021 off the Connie 190. Yours if you want it. Great shape less than 1500 miles on it. The chicken strips are gone too. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Doyle, I just got a front and rear for $176 delivered. If you could find 10 fools like me to pitch in $17.60 your in!:thumbsup: I'm in!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I just saved a bundle switching to Geico...
Posted via Mobile Device

Not a Storm, but I'm pulling a BT 021 off the Connie 190. Yours if you want it. Great shape less than 1500 miles on it. The chicken strips are gone too. :thumbsup:

1500 Soft Miles...............I don't think RUSS Even Know's what Chicken Strips Are :rofl:

:poke:

bro, you know i'm always here for you the same as you always have been for me :beerchug: you have a pm

I know what you mean... In fact, we've helped people out recently who weren't even .oRg members... Amazing, no? Yes!

But if you need something... I'll gladly step up to help...

My perspective is this...do unto others...and good karma credits are easy to get.

You are absolutely correct, I don't know you, but you are a long time member and I am not, but if this thread turns out to be a pay it forward, I am in for your needs and will be more than willing to give what I can to help you out.
My company is also going thru the growing pains of a new admin and I know what you are going thru but I have a little to give and will give it gladly to you.
That's what it's all about right? Not having a glut of money to give, but just giving enough to help others and they will do the same down the road.
We have a lot of people here and a little adds up very quickly.
So if anyone is doing this let me know and I am in.
Thank you
Bubba.

I am always in to help the cause , Definately for a stand up guy like yourself !!! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Mr Tongue in cheek up there... :rofl:

Doyle, I have a brand new set of BT021's that have never seen daylight if you are serious.. but you will be required to attend Fall Bash or Eureka Springs.. :whistle:

Heck you were the guiding light for me when I went to my first Bash... (and most grateful yet today)... Just never seems quite complete without you there for me..

Mr Tongue in cheek up there... :rofl:

Doyle, I have a brand new set of BT021's that have never seen daylight if you are serious.. but you will be required to attend Fall Bash or Eureka Springs.. :whistle:

Heck you were the guiding light for me when I went to my first Bash... (and most grateful yet today)... Just never seems quite complete without you there for me..

Now thats a deal. :beerchug:

And if you dont show up Lycan will take them from Randy:rofl::rofl:theres some motivation for ya!:laugh:

Ladies and Gentlemen...once again...the AMAZING......RANDY :super:

The Org is awesome, it's amazing how the org will step up to help a fello member out :bowdown: just amazing:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back