Hayabusa Killer

I had that same bike years ago, like in the early 90s think I paid like $900
I'll be the first to tell you it won't beat a busa and it's
really not that rare either can find em on CL all the time.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited:
I had an 83 GPz 1100. Removed the fuel injection, 37mm smooth bores, 1170 big bore with Wiseco internals, it was scary fast, but nothing like the busa.

"Against any Busa".....

crack_pipe.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

THIS BIKE WAS FOUND IN A BARN.WE BOUGHT AND BRANG IT HOME.PUT NEW BATERY AND OIL AND TUNE UP ON IT.RAN GREAT.THIS BIKE NEEDS A NEW MIRROR.THE TIRES HAVE DRY CRACKS IN THEM.WE PUT A NEW CHAIN AND SPROCKETS ON IT.WE WERE TOLD IT HAD A 810 KIT PUT IN IT.IT HAS A FULL D &D EXHUAST.THIS BIKE MOVES OUT AND ITS PROBALY THE FASTEST BIKE I EVER RIDDIN.THE BIKE DOES HAVE SOME SCRACHES IN IT.AND A DENT IN THE GAS TANK THE SIZE OF A GOLF BALL BUT SHOWS VERY WELL.GREAT BIKE TO BE DRIVEN DAILY.OR RESERVE WILL BE 4000 SO WHEN YOU BID; BID TO BUY DONT PLAY AROUND THESE BIKE ARE GETTING RARE AND HARD TO FIND.I WOULD PUT THIS BIKE UP AGAIST ANY BUSA.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

oh and battery has 2 T's in it. duh.:rulez:... hey maybe this is that yut ugh guy that got owned on youtube from those stunters..:laugh:

As you can tell by the spelling, Its an Error,

What he meant to say was.

I WOULD PUT THIS BIKE UP AGAIST ANY BUS.

THE OLD GPZ1100 HAD REAL STRONG TRANNS DONT REALLY KNOW A LOT ABOUT THAT 750.WONT BEAT A BUSAS BUT WAS FAST IN ITS TIME.
tHIS GPZ 8.96

DSC00783-600.jpg

bad_dickson.jpg

i JUST LIKE THE GUY BECAUSE FINALLY FOUND SOMEBODY SPELLS WORSE THAN ME.:rofl:

In stock form, no that bike won't beat a Busa.

If that bike really has an 810 kit in it as the current owner thinks, your stock Busa is going to have its ass handed to it.

In stock form, really good riders were breaking well into the 10s back then which was incredible for the day. How many Busa riders have the skill to get below 10 now?

That bike has a secret factory "race mode" in the computer that makes it a hell of a lot faster yet. Set race mode, adjust the wastegate and the ECU will provide correct air/fuel ratio and not lock out on overboost until 26 PSI is exceeded.

That bike has a huge cult following and there are plenty of them out there that look stock and will slaughter a Busa. It doesn't take a whole lot of work or an astronomical amount of money to make one push 200 HP (it it's got the 810 kit it's most likely running more than 200). There are also a few of them running around with 250 to 280 HP and running 8s at the track.

Back