Chrome Bike would be $$$$$$$$$

I thought about doing this with my bike.... still might somewhere down the road. but man its not gonna be cheap, more than the bike cost thats for sure.

especially with 18+ days of over 100 degree temps here in Dallas.....the only time you could ride that chromed out baby is after the sun goes down

The spray chrome isn't a cheap solution. As far as i know, you cannot dip the plastic parts.

I've had both the spray and the real hard plastic chrome. The spray chrome doesn't stand up to the elements as good as hard chrome does. The hard chrome stands up, but adds a big difference in weight and loses all flexability which will sometimes not line up that great when putting parts on.

i was looking for some crome spray paint for ya :laugh: and i found the tigerbusa.

tigerbusa.gif

Guess it would require a ghostbusters type back pack with about 4o lbs of Honda polish to keep that thing clean:laugh:

Ahhh that would not be good for my OCD:laugh:

Im not impressed with an all chrome bike, Ive seen a few up close & its just no imagination to it, no style ,its like having a room wilth all white walls and nothing else ...oh well 2 each his own :whistle:

someone had posted an interesting vid on a guy using some sort of chrome paint to paint the plastics. It looked like a 2 stage deal and when he went for the second stage of the process a chemical rxn took place and made it chrome

I think a red chrome would be sick, straight chrome i could do without, course i love riding and hate cleaning lol. Probably the dirtiest stretched busa on here right now lol

Might want to consider this as well, for metal parts! Translucent Powdercoating: Commonly referred to as "Candy Chrome" to achieve this ULTRA look your aluminum pieces will be polished to a mirror finish and then the semi transparent powder coating will be applied. Colors available are Blue, Red, Charcoal Black and Orange/Copper. Pricing below includes the polishing and the powdercoating.
Custom Bikes - Custom Motorcycles - ToBeFast.com

Back