hayabusa key sync

johndemario

Registered
Hi big brothers,

i’m riding gen 2 -2012 model with chipsz.

Recently my key fly away while i’m riding . Got my spare key from my dealer and manage to ride back the bike .

I went to suzuki agent and buy a key with chips and get it cut in local key store

the key fits very well for rear seat , fuel cap and ignition..

Now i need to sync the key to my ECU so that i can use that key as well.

the Question is How do we sync our key to our buds . ? Anyone have done it by yourself .?

Can we done it by ourself . I did watch a couple of ducati bikes they did it by own.

Don't have a whole lot of useful info to add here, but I am just dying to know HTF did ur key "fly away while riding?!" Lol
Good luck
Troy
hahahha that’s was the same question all of my boys asking me .

Well i do not have any idea how it’s fly .
I do not have any feel the key coming out in normal days. on this particular day we went for a 340km ride. Half way we have a very clear road where we use to mater game . that’s when the key fly away.
just realise it i when stop at pump station for re-fueling

Needs to programmed with a SDS tool at the dealer!
No You dont need the SDS to program a new blank key , but you should have 1 working key. I dont know the exact process and suzuki does not share the process. It can be done on the bike with just shorting the dealer mode socket and the ignition switch. They said yes it can be done but they wont do it in front of the owner and wont share how it is done.

Back