hayabusa drag racing

t-bone61

Registered
hi you all im new i have 06 busa going to drag i have clutch mod lowering link air shifter t.r.e. power commander brocks ex +10 swingarm 16 tooth & 45 in back airbox mod going to run a slick ??do i need a lockup clutch ??
race.gif
<span style='color:red'></span>

Hey t-bone. Welcome to the board.

I really don't think you'll need a lock-up clutch. With just stock power you shouldn't have any clutch issues. You've already got the clutch mod so you'll be fine.

I also don't think you need a slick either. Again with stock power I don't see you needing the extra traction. If this is your first time racing what makes you want a slick?

Also I would reccomend taking off the TRE for the drag strip; if you ask Brock he'll tell you the same thing.

The +10 arm is probably overkill as well; but it depends on what you like.

Just my $.02 though.

Good luck at the track. Have fun and be safe!

so the t.r.e. is not so good for 1/4 & +10 swingarm i like to keep it down & the tire ?? the shoot out tires dont last to long

so the t.r.e. is not so good for 1/4 & +10 swingarm i like to keep it down & the tire ?? the shoot out tires dont last & ?? on white [/B]<span style='color:red'></span><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'></span><span style='font-family:arial'></span><div align="center">[/Quote]<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td bgcolor="#000000" valign="middle" align="left">Spoiler (Highlight to Read):
</td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="middle" align="left">[/QUOTE]

T-Bone....your threads aren't going to be read with writing like that. Personally I aint into highlighting all that text.....not gonna get very many responses...
all_coholic.gif

First, change the color of your font.
You don't need a slick, a 10 inch arm, a tre or a lockup to race a stock motor Busa, if you already have them, sell them, if you don't have them, don't waste your money. Get a 6 inch arm, a dry shot and a Shinko 003, you'll be fine. What kind of exhaust are you running?

Why would you want everyone to have to highlight your messages to read them???  Especially when your asking for help on a subject you're going to want as many responses as possible.

(Mr Brown @ Nov. 05 2006,14:58) First, change the color of your font.
You don't need a slick, a 10 inch arm, a tre or a lockup to race a stock motor Busa, if you already have them, sell them, if you don't have them, don't waste your money. Get a 6 inch arm, a dry shot and a Shinko 003, you'll be fine. What kind of exhaust are you running?
x2
beerchug.gif

HEY, I KNOW-I'VE DONE EVERYTHING TO TRY CHANGE FONT COLOR-WON'T LET ME????? DOES ANY ONE KNOW WHAT THE DEAL IS????LET ME KNOW---SORRY & THANKS IF ANYONE CAN HELP. TIM

Click on the following: Control panel, account options, edit your profile, look in the bottom left hand corner.

Back