ECU REFLASH Using Woolich Racing Tuned Software?

Hayabusa133

Registered
Hey all, I have a 2011 hayabusa. I flashed my ECU using my 2008-2012 Suzuki Hayabusa Log Box (Denso) v2+ Zeitronix ZT-3 Wideband O2 Package (with Data Logger). I have some questions concerning Flashing my ECU

Bike is a daily rider that will occasionally run on the drag strip.

My mods Are:
Brocks performance Full CT Meg Exhaust
Four 2008 GSXR Short Stacks
K&N Air Filter
Brocks Performance Clutch Cushion Kit
Brocks Performance Clutch Mod
MTC Billet Clutch Basket
4 to 8 inch Over McIntosh swing arm ( set at 6.5 inches over)
Brocks performance 3 position lowering links ( set in middle hole)
Brocks Performance Triple clamp
Brocks Performance Lowering front Strap
Stock gearing

This is what I've done so far:

Removed Secondary Butterflies
Added 4 degrees of timing across the entire rev range
Removed Top Speed limiter
Used 5th gear timing map on all gears
Ran the bike about 5 times and Auto tuned IAP Fuel and TPS Fuel maps after each ride.

Any suggestions on what else I should do?
What are the injector balance maps for? Should I set that to 50/50? what will that do?
What are Ram Air Maps? What Should I do to them?

Any other advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Mark R.

I personally think ur playing with fire here. U r getting into an area that, if done even slightly incorrect, will leave u with a pretty nice paper weight. Just like my cars, I leave advance tuning to the experts. Not sure what ur options r on the island, but I would hunt for a good local tuner. If not, maybe find a good tuner stateside, and email tunes to u, and datalog to fine tune. Or work with him and a local dyno shop is even better.
Sorry I don't have info regarding ur direct questions tho. Good luck.
Troy

I think you should use a base map file that has been built to address all the advanced settings and that retains oem AFR maps. Then go out and make an easy run through the rpm/tps range, do an auto tune, rinse and repeat under load, repeat 2-3 more times while smashing through the gears, until corrections are negligible. Then in time learn to tune ONE OF THESE ADVANCED AREAS AT A TIME through research, questions, and speaking with experienced tuners always monitoring AFR. You might want to pick up a ZR-2 gauge to go with that ZT-3

Do you have the Log Box pro?
If so you need to log the info from the bike and autotune to start.
There are many video on Woolich's site and a vast tech support all over the world.

If your keeping all the Flys out tho change the stp maps for all gears to read 94% for the entire range.

That will tell the ecu that they are full open just as they are without them in.

I'm using Woolich racing Auto tune to fine tune my bike...it's a 2011 hayabusa. I have full Titanium CT MEG system. I need to know the header pipe diameter and header pipe length (from header to the oxygen sensor bung).

I need to find out the distance from the bung to the exhaust port on the block (when exhaust is installed) ie: the distance from the header end or tip where it is bolted to the engine to the bung...i also need just the diameter of one ofvthe headers Can some one please help me with this info? It would really be great if i can get this info without having to uninstall my exhaust to take measurements

20151006_200829.jpg

Back