Hayabusa buying help please!

84Ninja

Registered
Hi guys,

The hayabusa I'm looking to buy(from a distance) has been owned by this second owner for about 3 years. He sent me a photo of the bike with a temp tag that expires in late July 08. In another pic its hard to see, but you can see the real plate affixed over top of the temporary plate. These photos are new. I've spoken to the owner once for about a half hour and email numerous times. He seems like a really nice guy (in his early 40s), and gives no indication that he's a scammer, especially since he is in no rush to get the deal done (I was ready to buy last monday, but he has been overwhelmed at work recently, according to him, and its been hard to get in contact with him). I did a street-view google of his home from the address he gave and it matches with the photos. Should I be concerned about the license plate issue? Thanks if you can suggest anything,

K

ask for vin number tell him u want to get an insurance quote and then there is a place to run vin for free to make sure its not stolen Etc..

Back