Hawaii Elections

det45

Registered
How about Charles Djou winning the Hawaii congressional elections! That seat was democrate for 20 years now owned by the GOP! He will also win again in November......det45 :laugh:

You all Libs and RINOS are going down this November! Look at how many elections the Dems have lost this year! A preview of this November. By the way, obamas popularity is down to 44% less than half way into his term! What does that tell you Libs?......det45 :laugh::laugh::laugh:

What?! No Liberals want to chime off on this thread? Hello? Hello? Let's hear what you progressives have to say about this election? Hello? Hello? ......det45

I think we would rather talk bikes instead of politics! Politics take a turn for the worst from what I've seen! JMHO!
Posted via Mobile Device

ummmmmm Random Thoughts section? If I'm correct there are other areas for bike talk on Hayabusa.org ? ???

I think we would rather talk bikes instead of politics! Politics take a turn for the worst from what I've seen! JMHO!
Posted via Mobile Device

How about Charles Djou winning the Hawaii congressional elections! That seat was democrate for 20 years now owned by the GOP! He will also win again in November......det45 :laugh:

You should move there. :thumbsup:

Back