Have a N20 question

BlueHaya

I'm outta here!!!!
Donating Member
Registered
If I want to use 2 2lb bottles, can I just tie them together with a "T" in the line?

Also, would the pressure difference in the bottles just average out at the solenoid or would it be the highest bottle pressure and drop slower?

My set up currently is a 40shot with a 2lb bottle in the hump. I want to add another 2lb bottle in the arm.

Why not just use a 5lb bottle in the arm? I guess you could, car guys use several bottles when they run more than 1 kit...

If you tie the together with an open "T" and both valves are open then the pressure in each bottle will be equal.

I thought about that as well, but I already have 2 2lb bottles and a 10lb bottle.....I was trying to save $120.

The last mile I ran I was using the 10lb to fill the 2lb bottles and figured I was spraying about 1.5lb per run and probably not getting much pressure in the top gears.

I thought about that as well, but I already have 2 2lb bottles and a 10lb bottle.....I was trying to save $120.

The last mile I ran I was using the 10lb to fill the 2lb bottles and figured I was spraying about 1.5lb per run and probably not getting much pressure in the top gears.
Yeah, I figured you were wanting to use it for the mile. You been on psychobike and asked?

Nitrous Oxide Systems (NOS) 17835NOS - NOS Specialty Y Fittings - Overview - SummitRacing.com

use something like that, when you connect the two bottles you will have the avg of the pressures. with more volume so less pressure drop while spraying.

talk to gixx1300r on here and other forums. hes good with n2o and can get you whatever you want. all the prices ive got from him have been pretty good too.

if you want to sell those two 2lb bottles you got and go to a 5lb i'd be interested.

Back