Have a looksy a \"Second-Look\"sy

OK... I called and Second Look has the Y2K colors in stock (B/S and R/G.... obviously or how else would you have gotten yours).

Your Bike looks great by the way....

Nice look! But read the warning labels then peel them off and put in the back of the owners manuel. Bike looks better without them!

Martinm2
The information stickers can be taken off using a hair dryer on hot setting and slowly peeling the sticker off.You can relocate any of the information sticker to the truck of the Hayabusa near the inside area of the tank hold up bar.I did it on my busa,that way I still have the information I need on my bike.All the warning stickers on my bike got taken off also and thrown away.Good luck

OK, finally warmed up the heat gun, no more cheasy stickers, I relocated the two info sticker to the Trunk.......

Two days off ahead, wife has to work, so I guess I'll go exploring.......... :)

I still can't get over the sound the bike makes, it has that stealth yet deep "I mean business" growl that gives you that warm tummy feeling. A quick snap of the throttle and you can hear up front your tire reaching to maintain contact..............ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Back