900HP bussa\'s Rock Los Angeles!!!

Hey Duc, thanks for the pictures, they look great. Man, we really had a great time. Looking forward for the next meeting.

The black-grey 'Busa is definitely the best color, IMHO....especially when there are four or so of them parked together. That's stud-ness.

Cool page, Duc. Definite motivation to come on up and check out your LA scene. I'll make a day ride of it, probably head up 15 and come west into town.

I'll be in LA from nov 13th-21st, and would like to meets some of you guys in person, and check out your bikes. Let me know how or where we can meet up. I believe I'll be tied up for the first 3 days, 13th-15th though

RPM,
You could meet us at 6917 Melrose where we hang out on Saturdays at 200pm. on the 13th or the 20th.
ducmanic
Los Angeles

Crap-ola, Ducmanic...since you seem to be the instigator of the "LA Hayabusas" meeting at the Stir Crazy (even though Bert came up with the name), I will direct my communication your way. My boss asked me to work tomorrow (in Escondido), and since I've only been working there 6 months so far, I gotta do it. But I hope it is on for 2 P.M. Sat., 10/30. I am reserving that day for a ride up north, and will be there.

Mr Bear,
See you on the 30th. I may not ride my bike that day , but will be there. Look for me
with the Dodge Ram and the cool dog. Sorry you cant make it today-
Im still at work but need to get some sleep, hit the Vanson Leather fitting at Pro
Italia this morning and get to Stir Crazy by 2:00pm. I'll probably sleep until then, so if
any LA guys see this give me a wake up call if im not there-
ducmanic

Back