Has anyone rode this

JBradley0181

Donating Member
Registered
just wanted to know if anyone has ridden these beautiful rodes and if they are that pretty in person http://www.blueridgeparkway.org/ thats the website i came across thanks
           joe

P.S wasnt sure if ths is the right section to post this if not will someone repost it in the right forum sorry in advance

what would you like to know? We have ridden it at least half a dozen times.. is a great ride and the pictures do not do it justice (the rider gets a lot better chance to view scenery)

Rumor has it that a VA speeding ticket is bad news... can not say from personal experience..

when i get the bike up and running i would like to take a rode trip on a nice rode to easy my mind and be free for a few hours/days

beautiful stretch of road, especially in the fall when the leaves are turning. Watch your speed though, they're mofos on that.

I ride it some during the year. They keep the roads in real good shape. The only problem is the speed limit...35-45mph

As said above, the views are breath taking and the road never seems to end. Worth the drive to see especially if you've never been.

This is I-40, around Waynesville on our way back from Goldsbouro. And no, the pictures don't compare to being there.Amazing,worth the trip
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NCtohome_029__Small_.jpg

views r great watch ur speed i live just outside asheville nc and the parkway is just about in my backyard leaf lookers can b deadly to the motorcyclist in the fall tho great ride

yep countless times
watch out for wildlife(depending where u are)
up towards Mt. Mitchell=bears

fog is unreal, I mean more like at 10A ur riding in the clouds-literally
visibility can be terrible

but the views are gorgeous

Back