Happy Thanksgiving

mjn

Hillbilly Deluxe
Donating Member
Registered
Not sure if I'll have the time to get online tomorrow...

Just wanted to wish all my friends a very happy Thanksgiving.
We all have a lot to be thankful for...

Spend it with your family if you can. I know that's what I'm gonna do!

My little girl ( ok, she is 14...not really "little" anymore) and I went shooting this afternoon....I talked her into putting down the 22 to try my .357Sig. Little turkey bogarted it the rest of the time!! Got pretty accuate too! I think we're gonna go ride the 4 wheelers tomorrow.

Anyway, here's hoping everyone has a great day!
beerchug.gif

(don't eat too much!)

Same to you mjn! I will be out for the next 4 days seeing all the family. Here's hoping everyone has a great Thanksgiving!

i plan on eating alot and taking a long nap
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|hemroid
Reason for Edit: None given...|1132719535 -->

Happy Thanksgiving everyone...I hope you enjoy some down time with your friends and family...
smile.gif

Happy Thanksgiving to all,AND........ GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smile.gif

Happy Thanksgiving to all. Enjoy. We all have a lot to be thankful for, not least of all those who are not able to spend the holidays at home because they are in the military. A special thanks to those folks.

Happy turkey day! I hope you all have a happy holiday with family and friends!
biggrin.gif

Everyone have a good one and don't eat to much I won't be back on the board after I get off work today till monday Yea it will show me online cause I never disconnect. TURKEY AND DRESSING mmmmmmmmmm

sesamestreet.jpg

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:courier'>Feliz Dia Del Pavo</span></span>... I think that's how you spell it in spanish... Anyhow, <span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:courier'>HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE</span></span> hope YOU ALL spend a wonderful time with FAMILY and your FRIENDS...

<span style='font-family:comic sans ms'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>Happy Thanksgiving to all of You!</span></span>

<!--EDIT|StageRulz
Reason for Edit: None given...|1132766501 -->

turkeytv.jpg

<span style='font-family:comic sans ms'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>Oh I Forgot!</span></span>

<!--EDIT|StageRulz
Reason for Edit: None given...|1132766401 -->

eatbeef.gif

Back