happy thanksgiving

mrninja9

Banned
To all of you who will be with family and having a great time i commend you. It is harder than it seems to have a family that seemsd to matter anymore. my outcast life has shown my family that i am just the waste of space they never wanted. so i know sad sad cheer up blah blah blah. I just wanted to tell everyone have a wishful and happy thanksgiving and cherish those who you are with and around. some day they might not be there.
p.s. I will be landscaping tomorrow so feel free to text or call

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL

Life is what you make it Chris...I am going through a lot right now myself, but I wake up every day saying I have the choice to be happy today or not be happy...I pick not being happy some days and those days SUCK, but sometimes being down can't be helped. I'm discovering more and more as I get older that life's too short to not have fun and be happy, so I hope you realize that, be thankful for what you have and realize that 1) you will always have friends to surround you and 2) there are others suffering far more than you or I could ever fathom...

Have a good Thanksgiving...take stock in what we have and truly be thankful... :)

Life is what you make it Chris...I am going through a lot right now myself, but I wake up every day saying I have the choice to be happy today or not be happy...I pick not being happy some days and those days SUCK, but sometimes being down can't be helped. I'm discovering more and more as I get older that life's too short to not have fun and be happy, so I hope you realize that, be thankful for what you have and realize that 1) you will always have friends to surround you and 2) there are others suffering far more than you or I could ever fathom...

Have a good Thanksgiving...take stock in what we have and truly be thankful... :)

You're welcome at my place too....

no i didnt write this to go somewhere

vabs you know how i am i make everything in my life matter just hate holidays cause my family are a bunch of conservative retards.

they dont believe in ink peircings.. and bikes so

Chris, I just want you to know that you don't need to be down...find reasons to be up, OK?

The holidays are tough...you'll get through 'em... :)

vabs you know how i am i make everything in my life matter just hate holidays cause my family are a bunch of conservative retards.

I know you didn't write it to go somewhere. I just want you to know that you would be welcome to share Thanksgiving with me and my family anytime brother.

Hang in there Chris...time has a way of working things out. I hope you have a good day :beerchug:

I can somewhat relate since I looked like this in northeast Alabama in 1972 :) But we got over it and learned to accept each other for who we were. Always stand up for what you believe and you will eventually find that the blood is thicker than the mud :)

650980484_l.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Chris!

I am sorry to hear that the holidays will not be so great for you. I am miserable sick and have been for months so I am not having a great time with that.

I know what you mean about family. I am very fortunate to have my mother & father be forgiving. I put them through HELL the last couple of years and it all came to a head at the begining of the year. They are still there. Unfortunately I can not say the same for some other close family and what is worse I am not the main person to suffer the consequenses.

I know TX is a long way, but know that you would always have a spot at my table and at least a warm place to rest. You might be pestered to play Transformers for awhile but it is something everyone at the house has to take a turn with, you just pay your dues and move on (he is 5 and it is easier to just play than take the nagging).

Please let me know if there is anything I can do. I will send you a text tomorrow, keep your chin up.

Things are tough in my house right now too. But there are always things to be thankful for. One is this board. Everyone here is welcome at my table.

Sorry you're having a hard time.

You are welcome out our table too.

Well Mr. Ninja I feel your pain. I to will be alone for Thanksgiving, oh wait ill be at work also. I may not have the piercings, but my mother does not agree with bikes and my father does not agree with me having long hair... and well im not givin up either till I cant ride and go bald.

If you decide to grace the chat room with yer presence ill be there from around 7am CST to 7pm CST

If I dont hear from you or anyone else. Have a wonderful and happy Thanksgiving. May God bless you all and keep you safe during the holidays.

If you were closer I would say swing on by. We got room and food. Family is family. Friends are family you choose. If they can't accept you for who you are then that's their decision. Sorry you won't have family for Thanksgiving. We will have just the brother-in-law over, as everyone else declined our invite :banghead:

Maybe I will just invite friends and forget em.

Either way, stay safe, eat good and try to enjoy the holiday as best you can. And if you are out in the Oregon area... just let me know... I don't know how far landscaping can take you on a weekend :laugh:

Happy Thanksgiving Chris. Keep your chin up brother, you are welcome here too.

that s rough and doesn't seem to make sense, we got drug addicts and alcoholics an we welcome them give thanks there are alive an gather an pray for a better tomorrow for those of us in need of one. Not judging just wishing you the best dude.

hey.. don't feel too bad, looks like i will be by myself too. family in california and the stupid job won't allow me to go visit!:banghead:
oh...well...i cook something and ride for a while , suppose to be high 70's but overcast and maybe a little rain! hope not!:beerchug:

happy thanksgiving to all!:thumbsup:

Back