Happy Mothers Day

NINJA KILLER

JUST CRUISN '
Donating Member
Registered
Happy Mothers Day Ladies , Thank You for everything you do !! God Bless & Have a Wonderful Day :thumbsup:

+1

Happy Mothers day to all the moms and to those of you that are, thanks for being riders and raising more little riders ... :thumbsup: rider moms are hawt lol

Thanks!! My boys made me breakfast in bed today!! Coffee, eggs & toast. I love being a Mom and my two sons make me feel special every moment I'm with them! :)

We're going to see The Avengers today to celebrate :thumbsup:

Happy Mothers Day women of the .Org!!!! May you be spoiled, fussed over, and waited upon!!! thank you for everything we as husbands and children put you through.....:bowdown:

^^^^^ What they said!! And Biker Moms are HOTTTT!!!!!!!!! Hope you all get breakfast in bed and the Avengers like Vabs!!! :cheerleader: Yeah Cheerleader is ok Keaton!!! :rofl:

Happy Mother's Day you guys rock. My Mom turned 80 recently and this morning when I called her she thanked me for the card and told me it was beautiful and that I had always been such a good boy. Well I laughed and said yeah, maybe lately. She said you were just being a boy. My Mom rocks. I was a nightmare as a child. Love my Mom.

Back