Happy Mothers Day Ladies!

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
I hope you guys are doing something special for your gals today. Happy Mothers Day to all of our oRg ladies, I hope you have a special day! :beerchug: Moms rock! :cheerleader:

I hope you guys are doing something special for your gals today. Happy Mothers Day to all of our oRg ladies, I hope you have a special day! :beerchug: Moms rock! :cheerleader:

Couldn't have said it better myself, James.

HMD, all ya'llz!

:beerchug:

Happy Mothers Day to all the Ladies !
Thanks for putting up with us for another year ! :thumbsup:

The most important person in my life. The mother of my children and wife.

P1010096.jpg

AWWWW.....Thanks!

I for one got breakfast in bed (a first by the way...not sure why it took 11 years :whistle: :laugh:). Uneventful day so far, but I'm fine with that.

Hope you MOM's are having an awesome day!

Good looking family you got there . You must be very proud.

Thanks for the wishes everyone!! I can't lie, I am absolutely SPOILED rotten by my hubby & son. I think even more spoiled this year because I am 6 months pregnant (another boy of course).

Hubby bought me chocolate covered strawberries yesterday and in a moment of cravings I devoured them all. So late last night, he goes back to the store and brings home another batch of them (I can't believe I am admitting that, but they were good).

The best part was this morning as I was sleeping in, my six year old tip toes up beside the bed and was kissing me on the forehead saying "I love you mom".

Hope all the moms and moms to be have a wonderful day!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone!! I had my boys today, let 'em eat a lot of sugary things and get super-duper dirty, then took 'em to their Dad's house :laugh: Now it's just me and my cats and they don't fight for the remote :rofl:

Happy Mom's Day to all the Mom's here on the oRg :thumbsup:

Happy Mother's Day to all of the mom's on the Org! And to my beautiful mom and wife! :thumbsup:

mothers day.jpg

Happy Mother Day to all moms! You are all blessing from GOD with a lot of understanding and patient to put up with what life brings on.

Back