"Happy Father's Day"

I think so she is my world.

007.JPG

Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads out there
beerchug.gif

And keep the faith ktw88q--she's a beautiful little girl, and while you can't change what's happened, she's blessed to have a Dad who really cares for her.

beerchug.gif

And keep the faith ktw88q--she's a beautiful little girl, and while you can't change what's happened, she's blessed to have a Dad who really cares for her.
+100 I think so many men don't do this because they don't know that they can. There are lots of parents here who can answer any questions you have, too.

Dad's deserve a special day. Go lie down on the couch and sleep with the remote in your hand.

beerchug.gif

+100  I think so many men don't do this because they don't know that they can.  There are lots of parents here who can answer any questions you have, too.
I jut had to second this
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif

Your baby girl is beautiful!! Keep the faith, and when things seem down just look at that smile!

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

Ya I must say this girl has realy put me through the ringer over the years but it will all be worth it if she realy lets me raise my daughter we are so close its unreal just turned one, I just want to make her the best woman in the world she will get all that I did not.
i mis that age
ThumbsUp.gif

Back