Happy Birthday, Vabs!

Happy Birthday!

Psssst...here is a little secret:whistle:

http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/lemon-meringue-pie-10000001979387/

I hope you and your father enjoy the day!

This recipe worked out GREAT!! I did end up making my own crust (yay me LOL). My Dad loved it, so thanks for making my first attempt at lemon meringue pie a good one!! :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone!!! I had a BUSY day, but a good one!! A friend of mine that rides a Honda Blackbird baked me a cake (well, his wife baked it, he decorates)...I'll post up pics later, but it was delivered in a cat litter box LOL Looks just like a used cat box :rofl: Pretty funny!!

My older son had a sleepover at a friend's house, so my younger son and I headed out for dinner and a movie. :)

Here's my cake :rofl:

2012-04-14_15-02-22_629.jpg

that looks um.....well.....i hope it tastes better than it looks :thumbsup:

Haha, never seen that one before. :thumbsup: Proabably not the best cake to take to a dinner party out at a the Japanese steak house though. :laugh:

Happy Birthday :thumbsup:

Mine was on the 9th of April...................At least you got a THREAD :down:

Sorry so late... Happy Belated Birthday Vabs
fyi -- I spit my coffee when I saw that picture of your Birthday cake!

How was the litter box cake??
:laugh:

It is pretty darn good, once you get past the looks of it :laugh:

Since I'm leaving tomorrow for the Bash, I brought it in for my coworkers today. They are all cracking up over it, and one guy actually ran from it because it looks so gross :rofl:

It is pretty darn good, once you get past the looks of it :laugh:

Since I'm leaving tomorrow for the Bash, I brought it in for my coworkers today. They are all cracking up over it, and one guy actually ran from it because it looks so gross :rofl:

I don't blame him. :laugh: I "use to" love red velvet cake!! :whistle:

Glad you had a great day!!! :thumbsup:

Back