Happy birthday vabs!!

Thanks everyone!! I can't believe how many emails, txts and msgs I've gotten today, and here I was trying to lay low. Bots doesn't know what this kind of fame is like, so be sure to throw him a few more bones so he doesn't whine to me all day tomorrow :rofl:

Seriously though, I do appreciate the support getting through today. All I wanted to do was finally go see my Dad's marker and say Happy Birthday to him too, but I just couldn't do it. I've tried for months to go there and I just can't cope with that right now. Sooooo, instead I focused on other things, took a 4 mile walk with my son, washed and waxed my Mustang all day...silly things to occupy my mind I guess. It was a beautiful day here; too pretty to miss, so I'm glad I got outdoors.

Here's a shot of what Omar bought for my Busa, and he's installing an autocomm-something-or-other-technical-blah-blah-goes-here so we can talk. All I know is he'd better like hearing me sing, because that's pretty much all I do while riding. Should be his surprise, right? :rofl:

photo.jpg

i think i understand the universe a bit better today...i have allways been told...there has to be good and evil...ying and yang....bots and vabs....and the fact they born on the same day......

Well let's just get on this Bday thing a little early.. Happy Bday Ma'am

i think i understand the universe a bit better today...i have allways been told...there has to be good and evil...ying and yang....bots and vabs....and the fact they born on the same day......

...makes me question reality,sanity,and the universe as a whole. :rofl:

"Bad Rubbah...bad". :spank:

RSD.

^^^he is bad:laugh:

hey, Michelle Happy Belated Birthday!!! hope Omar was good to ya, and didnt get ya another fake ring, :laugh:

^^^he is bad:laugh:

hey, Michelle Happy Belated Birthday!!! hope Omar was good to ya, and didnt get ya another fake ring, :laugh:

Thanks!!

He's been more than good to me...I asked for nothing and got way more than necessary...all I really cared about was bubble gum ice cream; I'm almost out. Baby, grab more! :laugh:

Thanks!!

He's been more than good to me...I asked for nothing and got way more than necessary...all I really cared about was bubble gum ice cream; I'm almost out. Baby, grab more! :laugh:

Omars a good man, thats awesome

Back