Happy Birthday Hayabusa.Org

Happy Busaday! Thanks for everything!
biggrin.gif

Well I know some people may wish that I would go away. NOOOOTTT!!! I remember when I first came on in June of '02 (the thirteenth to be exact with the number 1988 as my ID number...), I was amazed and a bit timid about the board because there was this woman on the site who rode a Busa. I was in complete awe. These are the names of people who first helped me get accustomed to this site and I will ALWAYS love them for it: Ninja Eater, Big O, LoBusa, Jester0769, Sledhead, jwcfbd, Narcissus, PaceMaster,and cache. Of these 10 great people, I am happy to say that I have met 6 of them personally. In my mind I will always refer to them lovingly as "The Terrible Ten..." Reminiscing like this almost brings tears to my eyes...
blush.gif
Since then, I've become so familiar with some people that I feel like we are best friends: Thinker62, Revlis, busahigg, Stunnah, monsterspeedfreak, VaBusa, thrasherfox, jetset, Pacificbusa, BulletTrain, sleeperbusa, johnnycheese, etc. etc. etc. I can honestly say that you guys are like a second family to me and I just get a kick out of you all just allowing me to be myself. Basically I'm the same as the words I type, but with a few extra issues.
laugh.gif
No words can even begin to explain how I feel about the Ol' Captain. He's just an amazing guy for setting all this up.
blush.gif

blush.gif

Oh and I cannot go on and not say anything about Rhythm and Icemann. They both are some pretty amazing fellas. They come up with more poop to make me spend more money, but as always their ideas are the shiznit. Props to Rhythm because he was the first to offer me any help with my bike after my accident last year. And Icemann, the mad scientist, he has helped me with a few mods by giving direct advice and steps whenever asked. These two guys should go into some kind of Busa Hall of Fame or some shiiite like that.
biggrin.gif

this is by far the best busa site-there is so much info and ideas it's like a favorite course in school-----------------

well.. except for "Thanks Cap and all that have kept it up and running!"
cool.gif

OK so lets get a couple of things straight...

1. Thanks for the kind words (I am not very good with compliments)
2. The site is what it is because of the membership and the cooperation that you all provide to each other. The community involvement is something that you all set up and worked to accomplish not me.
3. I didnt mean for this post to be a way to go cap post but a wow we have come a long way... So no more about how nice cap is cause if you new me you would change your mind
rock.gif

Howlin, I miss you man you need to get a banner for your shop and I will put it up..

Happy Birthday Hayabusa.org!

Ok Cap, maybe you're a big Meany (I've heard different).
We thank you so much because you started a site that has created this community of Hayabusa owners. Yeah we created the community, but it's like it's your house, and we always get to come here, 24 hours a day. You didn't introduce Howlin' and I before the first .org ride, but you deserve credit for having the site up for us to meet. See?

I am looking forward to riding with some of you when I get home from the Army!!

Thanks to Hayabusa.org and a great big HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

This place is a big part of my day....EVERYDAY...even though I may not chime in I'm still on here at least once a day reading and learning and laughing and so on....

Thanks Captain!!

Dan
beerchug.gif

Met a lot of folks through the board, but most of all got Tons of advice on how to keep the Busa out in front! Couldn't have done it without the members here! Congrats Captain on keeping the ship a float. I remember when the site crashed in 02 and I couldn't get my fix.... Went through major depression. I'm sure some of you remember that like it was yesterday. More memories of those who passed through this site or our lifes through the joy of motorcycling... R.I.P. my fellow riders, you are gone but not forgotten!

Back