Happy Birthday Hayabusa.Org

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I was looking through some backups tonight and I noticed that the board came online around Nov 3rd of 2001. WOW we have come a long way. Go and look at the first post we had, no one was using the board. I remember when we had 10 or 15 new messages a day I was pumped....

What do you guys remember?

Cap

Don't remember much, but Happy B-day Hayabusa.org.
beerchug.gif
all_coholic.gif
40__s.gif
drinka.gif
egitarre77.gif

I remember when I joined......wost day of the boards existance!!
tounge.gif

Congrats Cap.....that's quite a while....membership must be well over 6k now hey???

Happy Anniversery CAP!!!  Keep doing the great job you do!!!  
beerchug.gif

Congrats Cap and happy birthday to Hayabusa.org

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Birthday to the .ORG. I found the org when it was between owners and was just a under construction. After that it took me a while to join and even longer to post. Now look at me, well over 4000 post and I can't get enough of this place. Thanks Captain.
biggrin.gif

..happy birthday, and an XL future ahead!

I remember when I was "enlisted".. trying to figure out if and why should I go for such an ugly & heavy beast like the busa.. ..now, I realize I was never happier with my two wheels, and probably I would have passed if it wasn't for some very informative material in the .org, and some very nice & knowledgeable dudes indeed..

this is DA place for busa-holics, here & beyond.. (..and I know what I'm talking about, 'cause I come from "beyond"..
smile.gif
)

Cap, you've got more friends than Pamela.. (..and you just CAN'T be sexier..)

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>Happy Birthday ! ! !</span></span>

Thanks for all your hard work Captain and the Moderators
beerchug.gif

Wow Cap good on you! I still come here even though I moved on to another bike. To manny good friends here not to keep tabs on you guys.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Back