Happy babies momma day???

STUNNAH

THE "STUNGUN" IS BACK!&#33
Donating Member
Registered
OK...I worked 21hrs yesterday and I can't fall asleep...

Anybody got baby momma's that they need or want to achknowledge???

Why yes.. yes I would, thank you~

LadyHawk and I were married for a mere few months when we got custody of my son (10y/o at the time)~ To make a long story as short as possible.. his maternal mother had messed him up badly~ She took him from me at 18 months old and played hide and seek for many years~ I had even took a college coarse in Private Investigations just to learn how to find him on my own~ As it turned out his mother had hooked up with some a$$hole that had physically and sexually abused my son and his sibling since they where very young and my son had finally spoke up about it~ His mother gave both of them (my son and his sibling) up to the state of CA, denying all parental rights and then had the audacity to marry this SOB while he was in prison for what he did to these boys! Sick biotch.. I know... I pray our paths never cross again~ Anyhow... LadyHawk took in my son as her own and stood right by him for three years of therapy and the teenage years~ Even though this was not her maternal child, she treated him as such and never denied him anything a caring mother wouldn't~ To this day my son (who is now a 22y/o) will tell you that LadyHawk is his mother and there ain't no other~
cool.gif

So "Thanks" Brenda! Thanks for being there for him... and myself~ Niether of us could have survived it all without you!
wink.gif

Happy Mother's Day to my babies Momma!  
smile.gif

LadyHawk and I were married for a mere few months when we got custody of my son (10y/o at the time)~ To make a long story as short as possible.. his maternal mother had messed him up badly~ She took him from me at 18 months old and played hide and seek for many years~ I had even took a college coarse in Private Investigations just to learn how to find him on my own~ As it turned out his mother had hooked up with some a$$hole that had physically and sexually abused my son and his sibling since they where very young and my son had finally spoke up about it~ His mother gave both of them (my son and his sibling) up to the state of CA, denying all parental rights and then had the audacity to marry this SOB while he was in prison for what he did to these boys! Sick biotch.. I know... I pray our paths never cross again~ Anyhow... LadyHawk took in my son as her own and stood right by him for three years of therapy and the teenage years~ Even though this was not her maternal child, she treated him as such and never denied him anything a caring mother wouldn't~ To this day my son (who is now a 22y/o) will tell you that LadyHawk is his mother and there ain't no other~
cool.gif

So "Thanks" Brenda! Thanks for being there for him... and myself~ Niether of us could have survived it all without you!
wink.gif

smile.gif
Good lookin out LadyHawk, I know my stepmom was a much better mom than my biological mother and I still to this day call her my mom and don't have a relationship with my biological mother. God bless the step moms out there who have stepped up to the plate and been the nuturer that was needed. I know I am grateful and love my "mom" to death. Happy mothers day LadyHawk...

cool.gif

wink.gif

smile.gif

Thanks... I did the best I knew. I guess he didn't turn out too bad, huh?

Good lookin out LadyHawk, I know my stepmom was a much better mom than my biological mother and I still to this day call her my mom and don't have a relationship with my biological mother.  God bless the step moms out there who have stepped up to the plate and been the nuturer that was needed.  I know I am grateful  and love my "mom" to death.  Happy mothers day LadyHawk...
Thanks Bigern...Happy Mother's Day to all the "Mom"s out there..

Wow! I love to read/see/hear about life events like that! God Bless you and I pray that others in need of a parental figure are blessed w/ someone that has the love inside that you all do.

To Ladyhawk and all the Mothers out there Biological or Stepmoms God bless you all

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

<!--EDIT|321CYA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147639982 -->

Back