Happiness is . . .

Ha ha. Silly F'n me. Glad you keep covered!
wink.gif

Glad you guys had a great time...

Thanks for posting some pics DJ...looks great!
smile.gif

Sage, thanks for doing all of the work! Pics were great. I plan on having video on the 9th.....

Great riding with ya both, and I reduced my strips significantly too, chasing you down the mountain on the twisties that is.... We don't want to tell them about the Kamakazi on the dirt bike do we?

biggrin.gif

Sage, thanks for doing all of the work! Pics were great. I plan on having video on the 9th.....

Great riding with ya both, and I reduced my strips significantly too, chasing you down the mountain on the twisties that is.... We don't want to tell them about the Kamakazi on the dirt bike do we?

biggrin.gif
Dayum bro....you got me wondering..
rock.gif
What's the skinny on the dirt bike....
eyes.gif

biggrin.gif
rock.gif
eyes.gif
I'll have to let Sage tell ya all!

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Awsome..glad you all had a good ride....nice pic's etc...Im' still hurting inside for what happend to Hawaii Busa ....though..not all rides end up in the driveway...I still clasp my hands a say a thank you for another safe ride upon arriving home ... Risky Hobby..but way to fun to give up.....We are so fortunate...read about riders in Iraq..lost hands and feet..and an eye...Thank you..Troops..we don't know how lucky we are here at home...Happy and sad at the same time applies to all of us..
Strange feeling...

biggrin.gif
rock.gif
eyes.gif

biggrin.gif
blush.gif
Well see what happened was ... hmmm ... well it was my first time riding that set of twisties and I got a little cocky and passed this dirt bike ( looked like a 450 ) that was really freakin ... basically he was flicking that little bike faster than I could drop the Busa from one side to the other ... anyway my rear broke loose on one particular 180 degree turn and he got inside of me and passed ... I was torn between passing him back or easing up a little and enjoying the twisties. So, I swallowed my pride and let him go. There's no doubt in my mind that I could've taken him, but the truth be told I got beat by a dirt bike. That will not happen again as neither my bike or my riding skills were pushed anywhere near the limit. "Aight" I confessed, now I feel better
smile.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
rock.gif
eyes.gif

biggrin.gif
blush.gif
Well see what happened was ... hmmm ... well it was my first time riding that set of twisties and I got a little cocky and passed this dirt bike ( looked like a 450 ) that was really freakin ... basically he was flicking that little bike faster than I could drop the Busa from one side to the other ... anyway my rear broke loose on one particular 180 degree turn and he got inside of me and passed ... I was torn between passing him back or easing up a little and enjoying the twisties. So, I swallowed my pride and let him go. There's no doubt in my mind that I could've taken him, but the truth be told I got beat by a dirt bike. That will not happen again as neither my bike or my riding skills were pushed anywhere near the limit. "Aight" I confessed, now I feel better
smile.gif
Sage, I don't think he beat you, I think he wanted to get away from us worse than we wanted to chase him. You did the right thing by backing off, especially after we came acorss that 10' wide water hazard running across the road right in the middle of a sharp right-hander. Nothing to be ashamed of man!

The funniest thing was, as we approached the twisties, about a mile before, I saw the dirt bike up there and thought, "We'll be blowing by him soon, hope he doesn't get in the way." Then I never saw him again. He must be a local and rides that route frequently. He's probably at the local pub right now bragging to his friends about how he beat three sport bikes through the twisties.

Great ride though. I hope to get my camcorder mounted on the Busa for the twisties.

Take care!

Tom.

biggrin.gif

<marquee>OCT. 9th.....  Be there if you all can!! </marquee>

<!--EDIT|Postal
Reason for Edit: None given...|1096631912 -->

Back