Handle Bar Toggle Switch Suggestions

bigjack7679

Registered
I’m looking for a handle bar toggle switch or any setup that is clean to turn my led angel eyes on an off. I really like the PMR PM-50 Stealth Double Barswitch Kit in Black but the price is kind of high for my taste. I only need one switch, but would do the double on the PMR in case I had a future project.

So let's hear those suggestions!!

Teaser pics

I will post a separate Retrofit thread when everything is back together

20140527_184435.jpg

20140527_195628.jpg

20140527_184727.jpg

little ugly but it will work, if you can make it fit

Hey Jack they sell a single switch too if your looking 4 something slightly cheaper. I happened 2 find a PMR single switch on ebay brand new and I had some ebay bucks so I was able 2 get a deal.

Sometimes you can find used 1's for sale on Psychobike but for the prices they are asking your better off just buying new IMO

Hey Jack they sell a single switch too if your looking 4 something slightly cheaper. I happened 2 find a PMR single switch on ebay brand new and I had some ebay bucks so I was able 2 get a deal.

Sometimes you can find used 1's for sale on Psychobike but for the prices they are asking your better off just buying new IMO

Yeah I like the single one but I figure I might as well go with the double just incase I need a second switch in the future.

Are PMR switches waterproof ie... Rain, bike wash etc

I believe Pashnit could give you a good review and sell youi some PMRs

I'm most likely gonna go with the pmr two or three switch for my halos light up kanjis and led kit. Sick lights can't wait to do mine.

Back