Hampton Roads, VA?????

IllusionalTA

Registered
Any rider's from the Hampton Roads area on here?  If so sound off.. I'd like to meeet up w/ a bunch of ya... There is a car/bike thingy that goes on at the bass pro right off 64 in hampton on saturday nights.. Be nice to get together and see some other rider's....

I'm an hour from Hampton...

What thing goes on off 64 on Saturday nights? Where?

And we have a gathering of East Coast Hayabusa Riders that have 4-5 rides per year...we've done two rides to Virginia Beach, others are to the mountains and last summer the gang braved BIG bridges to head to my tiny town near the Northern Neck region...check out the geographic forum for current info
smile.gif

It's a gathering of car's and some bike's and what not.. when the weather's nice it's a really nice turnout... i go frequently when i'm not working... I"ll be sure to check out the other forum..
smile.gif
thanks...

Never heard of that gathering...more precise location info?  Is it a place?  Address?  Time?  Something or shall I just tour Interstate 64 looking for a gang of bikes?  LOL  
tounge.gif

NEVERMIND...I just re-read the first post...

Bass Pro shop...pass the
coffee.gif
because I'm sleeping today... LOL

That show used to take place off of VA Beach Blvd on Saturday night I used to drive by it all the time and then they were run off because a lot of the ricer cars were organizing street races at the event. I used to see them at 12:00 AM racing down Terminal Blvd from Norfolk Naval Base.

This would be better for me...no trying to get through the Hampton Road bridge tunnel! Ughhh...
guns.gif

i usually like to show up there about 8ish.. There are restaurants in that lot as well.. So dinner could be arranged as well...

Yea the ricer's pretty much stay away from this show mostly old domestic muscle, lot's of show stuff, and the neon group come as well but they're not the typical kid's w/ fast car's.. so it's a pleasant evening w/ no drama.... Def. lemme know if your coming out..

I know this Saturday is out for me...got family in town from Colorado, so we're doing a cookout...I'll definitely make my way up there one Saturday evening though
cool.gif
Thanks for the info!

(rubber2burn @ May 22 2007,09:10) That show used to take place off of VA Beach Blvd on Saturday night I used to drive by it all the time and then they were run off because a lot of the ricer cars were organizing street races at the event.  I used to see them at 12:00 AM racing down Terminal Blvd from Norfolk Naval Base.
They still do Genro's i believe earlier in the day.. like noonish maybe?... but now it's like you have to pay to park or somthing... Beside's it's too damned hot at noon to shoot the sh!t....

The street racing has got pretty much canned in the last year or so.. big bust on 564 some 40 car's or so were impounded and lot's of ticket's issued.. So that pretty much stopped that in it's tracks...

Is it this location?

Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World
1972 Power Plant Parkway
Hampton, VA 23666

yes sir... right off mercury blvd you can't miss it.. it's right on the side of I64 if you do miss the mercury exit, then goto 664 and take the first exit make a right and follow that road.. it'll lead ya right to it...

If you miss it and are still on I-64, believe me, YOU'LL SEE IT! Damn place is huge...

Good food right there too...I recommend Johnny Carino's and damn, what's the seafood place right next to Bass? Help?!

Yep that is the one. Yeah I was still in VA when they made that Bust I lived right arounfd the corner when that happened it was soooooo funny. I saw all the cop cars go buy and then the tow trucks

Not to far from Richmond.

Total Est. Time: 1 hour, 18 minutes

Total Est. Distance: 75.63 miles

I'm sure I will see you there.
beerchug.gif

(heavybusa @ May 22 2007,13:32) Not to far from Richmond.

Total Est. Time:  1 hour, 18 minutes

beerchug.gif
You going this weekend?

(VaBusa @ May 22 2007,13:flamethrowing:)
(heavybusa @ May 22 2007,13
zzwhip.gif
) Not to far from Richmond.

Total Est. Time: 1 hour, 18 minutes

beerchug.gif
You going this weekend?
Going to hit myrtle this weekend, but if that falls through yes.

Back