Halloween best mom of the year award

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
A friend of mine posted this on facebook.... He took the picture on a public street where he lives... no back on the chaps and the panties are like see through stockings... You have to just wonder about people.....

Hey Johnny grab a sack and lets go out.....

best mom.JPG

go to youtube and search for the holloween sl$ts vid..you will get a serious laugh out of it

Doug don't get me started. I live in a Neighborhood that is supposed to be upper middle class. Yet there were young girls dressed in outfits less appropriate then this runnning around with there parents out last night

She had to go to work after they trick-or-treated... But I be that kid had to keep emptying his candy due to his bucket overfilling.. lol

We had some wild ones this year too. Dorothy was in high demand and her skirt has become very, very short.

While my daughter was conservatively dressed (her mother has made sure of that), one of her little friends went out in our group. When ask what she was dressed as, all I could think of was "streetwalker" it was not appropriate.

Hmmmm - what's the big deal??? That's the exact costume I wore this year. Shaved my back and everything!!!

Back