Hafthor 501kg world record deadlift

busafan08

Registered
The big Icelander Hafthor Bjornsson finally broke Eddie hall record set 4 years ago which Eddie pulled 500kg To put that in to perspective he deadlifted my goldwing fully fuelled up and with me on it Wow congratulations to him I wonder how long will this record last for :thumbsup:

I didnt know that someone here is interested in strongman sports.

Yes it was amazing to see how he smashed eddies record. I was so tired and fed up about eddie "living"off his record for the past years.
They both signed a contract to have a boxing match coming up against each other. That might be interesting! lol

Thats a big strong guy . I like strong man competitions , but since we haven't watched TV in years its all seen in little clips on youtube . Have you guys seen his daily meals when training ?

Thats a big strong guy . I like strong man competitions , but since we haven't watched TV in years its all seen in little clips on youtube . Have you guys seen his daily meals when training ?
Yes...its insane...10 15 sometimes 20 000 calories a day. Each day.

He weights right now 470 lbs. He said in an interview that he feels not good at all and will drop his bodyweight after this record.

If you compare the 2 lifts his looked easy compared to Eddies! I thought Hall was going to stroke out over that 500KG lift! I hear they are talking about Thor trying for 520!!! :crazy:
Thor wanted to go initially for 520 but decided after he broke the world record at 501 to leave it at that.
Since there was such a controversy that he did this lift in his own gym - I am sure he wants to wait to the next big competition and then blow everyone away with 520...

The big Icelander Hafthor Bjornsson finally broke Eddie hall record set 4 years ago which Eddie pulled 500kg To put that in to perspective he deadlifted my goldwing fully fuelled up and with me on it Wow congratulations to him I wonder how long will this record last for :thumbsup:
Boom!

520kg deadlift Well not sure if anyone can pull that much weight at the moment Hafthor was already at his maximum body unless someone is taller and had more bodyweight then thor body weight rules in strongman :thumbsup:

Is that Hulk of a man on steroids or WHAT?? Even his support guy looked taller lol.
That 'little' guy Eddie really looked like he was gonna cark it right there and then, not good.

Back