H2 gen1 vs gen2

nice.... what did it run? how long u been dialing it in? any problems? these bikes deserve their own thread.... I think people would love to hear this stuff..... the details/the stuff driving u crazy... its not illegal to open up man... I LOVE it.
No prep times are not that fast … nothing to get excited about. It's all about getting down the track. This bike goes 5.0's @ 145-146 in the 1/8 and went 7.79 @ 177 in the 1/4 this year. All the heads up stuff is run on the 1/8 so I'm only running the 1/4 to see what it will do, so just a couple passes on nitrous. I've been dialing in the current combination for two years. I'd say there is another tenth in it in the 1/8 if I get it all working right.

No prep times are not that fast … nothing to get excited about. It's all about getting down the track. This bike goes 5.0's @ 145-146 in the 1/8 and went 7.79 @ 177 in the 1/4 this year. All the heads up stuff is run on the 1/8 so I'm only running the 1/4 to see what it will do, so just a couple passes on nitrous. I've been dialing in the current combination for two years. I'd say there is another tenth in it in the 1/8 if I get it all working right.
damn impressive to me.... nice bike... don't be shy, I think if u threw up a thread about the slower bike(because I dont think u wanna give up the secrets haha) ALOT of people would love that and benefit from it... and also years from now... u could look back and fondly remember.

Back