H2 gen1 vs gen2

Very cool!
I wonder if the guy on the late (late to the finish line) H2 actually knew how quick the smoker was . . . he sure found out . . lol

Nice. The hike is purpose built. But to get beat by bike that was kick started. Lol
doc is a bad ass for sure.... I was a newjack under him...… 35 years in that prison.... layin it down on that 2stroke... he spends a lot of time at the drags.... in amazing florida now.... lol.. I tell him he went soft... on a side note im told the owner of the new 200 plus hp h2 was upset/ hes got a bad ass busa too....

Last edited:
I'd never put a wheelie bar or lower a bike that much unless it was a dedicated drag bike. If the Gen2 H2 had those I think it would have been close. I'm not very impressed with close....like I'm not very impressed with close finishes the H2 has against naturally aspirated modern liter bikes like the S1000rr. Shouldn't a supercharged 1000 smash any NA 1000? I must say, the new H2 disappointed me a bit. Still a great bike and I would love to own one but it needed to be closer to the H2RR from the factory.

I'd never put a wheelie bar or lower a bike that much unless it was a dedicated drag bike. If the Gen2 H2 had those I think it would have been close. I'm not very impressed with close....like I'm not very impressed with close finishes the H2 has against naturally aspirated modern liter bikes like the S1000rr. Shouldn't a supercharged 1000 smash any NA 1000? I must say, the new H2 disappointed me a bit. Still a great bike and I would love to own one but it needed to be closer to the H2RR from the factory.
Power is power, forced induction just makes it easier. A 400lb bike with 250 n/a hp is gonna be just as quick or fast as a 400lb forced induction bike with 250 hp. The power may arrive differently, but it'll perform similarly.
A slick/bar bike like the one in the video is indeed a dedicated drag bike, probably making half the power of the H2. But you see it had no issue getting the power to the ground, and no wheelie problems. Power isn't everything in a drag race, you gotta be able to get the bike down the track.

Power is power, forced induction just makes it easier. A 400lb bike with 250 n/a hp is gonna be just as quick or fast as a 400lb forced induction bike with 250 hp. The power may arrive differently, but it'll perform similarly.
A slick/bar bike like the one in the video is indeed a dedicated drag bike, probably making half the power of the H2. But you see it had no issue getting the power to the ground, and no wheelie problems. Power isn't everything in a drag race, you gotta be able to get the bike down the track.
the gen1 is a loooong project for him.... that bike has hurt a lot of feelings.

its a nine second bike.... that's all ure getting.. 750cc triple.... its been rebuilt recently... and there is talk of adding some spray...…
Yea, it's all about what you want to do. Doesn't take any more than lowering links and a strap to put a Busa (either gen) into the 9's. Not too much to get into the 8's with a stock motor Gen-2. Around here we are running mostly heads-up no-bar bike classes so starting with a Busa is the way to go.

Yea, it's all about what you want to do. Doesn't take any more than lowering links and a strap to put a Busa (either gen) into the 9's. Not too much to get into the 8's with a stock motor Gen-2. Around here we are running mostly heads-up no-bar bike classes so starting with a Busa is the way to go.
well.... how many 750cc 2-stroke 9 second bikes u see....? and dennis… u aint getting real deep into the 8s....

well.... how many 750cc 2-stroke 9 second bikes u see....? and dennis… u aint getting real deep into the 8s....
There aren't that many of them out there, but the 750's 2-strokes do pretty well. From memory, every one I've seen has had a bar and a slick though. Given that, most of them will go in the 9's. I have no idea what has been done to them.

I've been 8.50 on stock motor Gen-2 and 8.24 with a 40 shot. Obviously quicker with my 1441 bike, particularly on spray (7's with pump gas).

Not taking anything away from a 750. Heck, there is a guy here with a stock motor, ragged out, non-lowered but stretched old 750 Gixxer street bike that has been 10.0X. A built motor Sportster guy does the same. Kudos to them.

\
There aren't that many of them out there, but the 750's 2-strokes do pretty well. From memory, every one I've seen has had a bar and a slick though. Given that, most of them will go in the 9's. I have no idea what has been done to them.

I've been 8.50 on stock motor Gen-2 and 8.24 with a 40 shot. Obviously quicker with my 1441 bike, particularly on spray (7's with pump gas).

Not taking anything away from a 750. Heck, there is a guy here with a stock motor, ragged out, non-lowered but stretched old 750 Gixxer street bike that has been 10.0X. A built motor Sportster guy does the same. Kudos to them.
well dennis…. ure holding out then... lets see the seven second runs... that's a lot of spray.

No prep
This one was a couple years ago. Last year I was faster.

This was my best day last year

NEADs No Prep Results
nice.... what did it run? how long u been dialing it in? any problems? these bikes deserve their own thread.... I think people would love to hear this stuff..... the details/the stuff driving u crazy... its not illegal to open up man... I LOVE it.

Back