H.A.R.D.

Tufbusa

Track Coach / TufPoodle Coach
Registered
Do any of you guys have this H.A.R.D system? http:www.RadarBusters.com has it on line for $165 and I'm thinking about getting one? Does anyone have any feedback, whether positive or negative? I am thinking it may be the cat's meow but hate to buy one and be unhappy?

so basically instead of having wires hanging around gettin in your way, you have this blinding LED flashing in you eye? Sees pointless..

on the other hand, you know if you don't speed you won't need one anyway.

J/k never seen that thing befor

Yeah, I've got one if I can find it...have not seen it since I moved a year ago.

Love it! Beats the heck out of a screamer. You can't ignore the light. If you put it where it's in your peripheral vision rather than line of sight it is visible but not intrusive.

Haven't used mine very much, but it does work well. The only thing I was a little disappointed with is the fact that the lights are not synched with the audio...it's an all or nothing type of warning. I kind of wish that the lights strobed in relation to the intensity of the audio alarm. Instead when a signal is received, no matter what it is, you get a continuous, rapid flashing of the light.

Not a bad product. Like it better than the screamer idea.

Hope this helps

I geuss what would concern me is having stuff floating around in my helmet waiting to poke me in the eye if I had an unexpected get-off.

Haven't used mine very much, but it does work well. The only thing I was a little disappointed with is the fact that the lights are not synched with the audio...it's an all or nothing type of warning. I kind of wish that the lights strobed in relation to the intensity of the audio alarm. Instead when a signal is received, no matter what it is, you get a continuous, rapid flashing of the light.

Not a bad product. Like it better than the screamer idea.

Hope this helps
Mine does not do that. It flashes every time the beeper on the detector goes off. Valentine One.

Which detector are you using?

I bought one of these guys and it seems to work wonderfully well? I'll know more after I experiment with it. I love that heads up display. It's like flying fighters again! I wish they would make all sort of things as "Heads up displays" such as speed, tach etc.

I'll give you a better observation after I've played with this thing a while!

Back