Gun question

fast08busa

Professional Pilot kinda sorta
Registered
After my father died i inherited some new firearms. The one i have a question about is my dad had a Firestorm .45 acp 1911. I dont know much about the gun and would like to see what is available for it. If anyone knows anything about it, any info would be great.

After my father died i inherited some new firearms. The one i have a question about is my dad had a Firestorm .45 acp 1911. I dont know much about the gun and would like to see what is available for it. If anyone knows anything about it, any info would be great.

Brother there's tons of stuff for the 1911 45 ACP. Just google and you will find lot's of info/stuff. What brand is your 45 ACP?.....det45 :thumbsup:

Sorry about your Dad......det45

Brother there's tons of stuff for the 1911 45 ACP. Just google and you will find lot's of info/stuff. What brand is your 45 ACP?.....det45 :thumbsup:

Firestorm? I had never heard about that particular brand

Firestorm ??? , are you sure that's not the series rather than the manufacturer ? I've never heard of a Firestorm Manufacturer, but maybe so ? Does the pistol grip have any logo's on it because Firestorm sounds like something Colt would use as a series :beerchug:

Yeah but mine is just a flat black, i just wanna know if there are any performance parts i can swap out.

Yeah but mine is just a flat black, i just wanna know if there are any performance parts i can swap out.

Sure! :thumbsup: You can modify your 45ACP as long as it is manufactured to standard 1911 specifications, tons of parts!......det45

Back