guess what followed me home today

I see how it is James... where's Juli's rear stand
cool.gif

I would point that out on the ride Sunday but I made that darn comment about training.....

James, if I get my trailer looking close to that good, I'll be happy. The floor came painted so I didn't have to do that. I'd like to get the walls done tomorrow and the chocks mounted but I haven't checked my honey-do list yet.

James, if I get my trailer looking close to that good, I'll be happy.  The floor came painted so I didn't have to do that.  I'd like to get the walls done tomorrow and the chocks mounted but I haven't checked my honey-do list yet.
Dan, is the floor and ramp slick paint? How would it be if it were wet? I cant tell the finish from the pics. You will spend some time in Lowe's tomorrow, I can see it now. The chocks have the hardware you need for installation, sorry I didnt have any more hardened bolts to send with the d-rings.
banghead.gif

They used a rough finish paint so no worries there.

I really appreciate the d-rings!
beerchug.gif
The last time I was at Lowes I managed to sneak a wood chissel in so I can install the d-rings like you did. I have to finish the interior trim on the new doors tomorrow and haul the old doors to the dump along with a section of fence that we replaced...then I can play!!

No thread jack I'm going to be doing the same thing he did so the pics help me out too!

They used a rough finish paint so no worries there.  

I really appreciate the d-rings!  
beerchug.gif
 The last time I was at Lowes I managed to sneak a wood chissel in so I can install the d-rings like you did.  I have to finish the interior trim on the new doors tomorrow and haul the old doors to the dump along with a section of fence that we replaced...then I can play!!
Cool, we have baseball game in the am, and then I have some stuff to do of my own, but call me if you need me to take measurements or whatever, call anytime.
fart.gif

No thread jack I'm going to be doing the same thing he did so the pics help me out too!
laugh.gif
 okay 1 more than.  James, It looks like you used large pan head wood screws to mount it. Is that right or are those bolts with nuts underneath?
Chris, the chocks came with 4 pan head bolts. They are 1/2 by 2-1/2. You have to drill 4 --- 1/2" holes in the trailer deck and then install the bolts from the top. I purchased oversized washers to back them up from underneath. BTW, is that your bike in your sig? That is one sweet lookin ride bro!

laugh.gif
 okay 1 more than.  James, It looks like you used large pan head wood screws to mount it. Is that right or are those bolts with nuts underneath?
Chris, the chocks came with 4 pan head bolts. They are 1/2 by 2-1/2. You have to drill 4 1/2 holes in the trailer deck and then install the bolts from the top. I purchased oversized washers to back them up from underneath.
thumb_up.gif

Back