GSXR Gauge Swapping

DTechnologies

Registered
I love digital displays and I have the opportunity to buy a GSXR 750 speedo unit. I'd love to put it on but I don't want to buy it unless I know it will work.

Does anybody have experience with swapping out gauges like this?

I've checked as many schematics as I can find and the wiring is very very similar. The only difference in wiring is how the fuel level sender connects as GSXRs and 'busas are different in this respect...but I don't care about that.

Does anybody know anything about the 'tech' wire which sends data to the speedo about engine temp and wether or not to turn on the FI light? I'm sure if there are any differences in the speedo's, it's here.

Thanks guys,

Dave

I've got gauges from a 2003 GSXR 750 but now I have a bit of a problem and I'm hoping someone out there can help me.

I need the wiring diagram from the '03 750...I don't expect to find it in a Hayabusa forum but since I couldn't find it in a GSXR forum, why not try here?

Also...and this is a toughie...if anybody can find out what color wires go to what pins on the gauge unit plug in on a '03 750, I'd owe them big time. I have two obstacles to get this myself. I don't have access to an '03 750...and I'm color blind!

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Dave

Back