Gsxr front fender

Uaintlobusa

Registered
I am looking to put a smaller front fender on my Busa, I have seen GSXR fender's done before.
Can anyone help me, which year fits better, and a diagram or anything on how to fit it.
thanks

can't find the answer to this question in the search. can anyone tell me what year gsxr front fender will fit an 05 Also do we have a list of interchangeable parts from other bikes that will fit gen1's and gen 2's.

It all depends. 03-04 has sharper lines on the fender. 05-06 has more of a rounded look to the fender.

I am looking to put a smaller front fender on my Busa, I have seen GSXR fender's done before.
Can anyone help me, which year fits better, and a diagram or anything on how to fit it.
thanks

Its a straight bolt on for majority of the GSXR fenders for the Busa.

I think mine came off a 07 for my 09 Busa.

08bluegray0005.jpg

Its a straight bolt on for majority of the GSXR fenders for the Busa.

I think mine came off a 07 for my 09 Busa.

that's the one i like, they have a few gsxr's at a salvage yard near me just wanted to know which yr to look for as a straight bolt on. Do you think a black fender would look ok on an 05 blue and silver

that's the one i like, they have a few gsxr's at a salvage yard near me just wanted to know which yr to look for as a straight bolt on. Do you think a black fender would look ok on an 05 blue and silver

yeah black will go with any color bike.

thanks still waiting for what year will fit an 05 with no mods, in case i want to put the orig back on one day

If you have the 05,i dont think its a direct bolt on as the forks are not the same as the 08 onwards

the gsxr fender of any year will require alot of modification to fit any gen1 hayabusa. it is only a direct bolt on for the gen2.

yeah but your not modding your forks, so you can always put the stock back on. you build custom metal brackets to mount it to your forks.

I put on an aftermarket front fender that looks better from my personal view compared to the gixxer.Pm me for pics,its in black.Bought from ebay

You have cut the top mounting brackets off of your forks. Do a search on here. I remember there was a how to on it.

Back