Front fender mod?

(Abusa'dor @ Aug. 28 2007,19:14) How many times does someone have to ask if the stock 1000 fender bolts up?
3?

wink.gif

lurk.gif

I would never do this mod as I think the fender on the Busa is just 1 of the many distinguished traits that Suzuki gave the Hayabusa..

But you both did a great job on yours, as they do look sweet..
bowdown.gif

I think those that cut their stock fenders did an excelent job, nice customizing. However I also prefer the stock classic Busa fender. It flows well with the overall design of the bike, aerodynamic and beefy looking.

I would use the GSXR 1000 fender if it would bolt on or do so if some minor modification was needed. Anyone know the answer? Thanks.

At one time I think there was a "Euro" fender available but I do not have the slightest idea who made it. It had a smaller front area and two circular vents on top.

Those Euro fenders are good looking and certainly what I could use but I don't know who sells them. I really don't need a $300.00 CF piece.

apparently about 300 times.....
so, I'll help...
"DOES A STOCK GIXXER 1000 FRONT FENDER FIT OUR BUSAS"?
only 295 more guys....
beerchug.gif

That's a nice job on cutting the front fenders
beerchug.gif

but I don't think my hands are steady enough.

Now that I think of it a couple of years back SSB put a CF 'Busa front fender on a GSX-R 750 to run Maxton. Now where is that back issue?

Back