GSXR Book?

Got-Busa?

Donating Member
Registered
Does anyone have a link to the book that has pics of the Hayabusa factory? I think it was called History of the GSXR or something?
rock.gif

I saw it a while back but can't seem to find the link/thread with the info in it. Just wanted to order it for my collection.

Thanks,

Josh
cool.gif

I just ordered Suzuki GSXR: Legacy of Performance from my local Barnes & Noble, $24.50....may be the one you're looking for....

Worlds fastest Motorcycles is a great book and covers all the fast bikes of their time.

Suzki GSXR; Legacy of Performance may be it but I'l have to look around some more.

It's def none of the ones in the link from id-gunnut. If I remember right, it's pretty new and has a picture of a 05 GSXR-1k on the front(bottom left)....

Does anyone remember what I'm looking for? It has a tour of the Hayabusa factory in the back and lots of info on the Hayabusa plant.... Anyone....?
rock.gif

I was thumbing thru it the other day at Barnes and Noble. A Great Read. They do mention how the stacked headlights was intentional to recall the image of the Busa.

Back