Greetings

Congrats on the bargain hunting. I cross-shopped the VFR800 when I was looking for my current bike. I had a requirement for sporty ride, more than 70hp, capable of hard luggage, a centerstand preferable, comfy ergonomics, and decent passenger accomodations. I ended up doing the 2007 Hayabusa and got Heli Bars, Buell Peg mod, Givi V46 trunk, Zero Gravity Double Bubble screen, and the OEM Suzuki centerstand. Mine is pretty much a sport touring rig when I put the trunk and soft saddle bags on. Otherwise, I commute to work whenever the weather allows. I love it, you will too.

Hello again,
Thank you all for your greetings and welcomes to the 'org'.
As I mentioned in my first message, I sort of 'stole' my ride from a knee surgery patient. I thought that for the fun of it I would tell you about that as well as post the numbers of the before and after dyno from Orient Express where the mods where hooked up. The bike came with front and rear stands, gel seat, busa jacket, stock and tiforce exhaust, air intake mod, pc3usb, tune, polished wheels and oodles of cleaning materials for $7,800 and was located 2 miles from my house. I have attached the dyno sheets from the tuners for fun. Their comment was, 'not all motors are equal from the factory and this one is one of the strongest stock machines that we've had in here.' I don't know anything about that as the bike currently exceeds my abilities to check out it's limits. Still getting used to it and all. Also trying to get used to just over 120 miles per tank! :ouch: :) Here are the numbers for a few laughs.

dyno1.jpg

dyno3.jpg

dyno4.jpg

Thats one hell of a deal!! I'm no expert with dyno numbers. But anyway. Thats some bragin rights right there.

Useful and entertaining ??????........."US" ????........

Obviously, you weren't talking to me..... :oldcool: .... I'm the "useless" one...Welcome to the O-R-G.:bowdown: "Resistance is futile, you WILL be assimilated".:thumbsup:

Back