Greetings from portugal

mxmix

Registered
HI THERE

IM A BUSA OWNER SINCE 2002, WITH A 99 BUSA, THAT IS IN JUNKYARD NOW...BAD ACCIDENT...
IM A WHITE AND BLUE K9 BUSA OWNER NOW.
YOU CAN CHECK OUR BUSA FORUM IN www.hayabusaportugal.com

here are some videos of my 99 and 09 busa

K9 0-300 KM/H 12.06 SEC - YouTube[/url]

hayabusa 1999 - YouTube[/url]

BYE

Last edited by a moderator:
hehehe i remember that speed limit in portugal in hi-way is 74mph (120km/h) but this is a country of "bananas republic" no cops to get us, no laws to arrest us. another short video from here, this time with me...
ps: mxmix andas sempre a dar cano hehehe

carregado vila franca de xira teste do suporte da camara de filmar.AVI - YouTube[/url]

thank you all!!!
Lisa you´re right, i was in usa in 2006 for two months, and im pretty sure its not easy to drive at the speed we drive here, we have cameras on the higway, but we cover the plates, so...its not very easy to catch us...only when we stop to refill:laugh:
first time i was stopped there was in new bedford and the police was very angry with me because i get out of the car without permission...:banghead:
nice roads you have in your country for busas:laugh:

you´re all wellcome here to test your bikes hihihihihihi:laugh:

hehehe i remember that speed limit in portugal in hi-way is 74mph (120km/h) but this is a country of "bananas republic" no cops to get us, no laws to arrest us. another short video from here, this time with me...
ps: mxmix andas sempre a dar cano hehehe

carregado vila franca de xira teste do suporte da camara de filmar.AVI - YouTube[/url]

HI JP!!!

SO...NO CHRISTMAS LUNCH ???
IT WAS SUNNY...:banghead:

Back