Greeting

John 16:10

Donating Member
Registered
Hello fellow Busa owners and lovers. Been around for a while just never registered. Figured I would go ahead and jump in now. I have been riding a 02 Lt Silv/Dk Silv busa since Jan 02. Sold that one over thanksgiving to a good friend who lost everything in Hurr. Katrina. Didn't think I would miss it because I had not even started it up in about 6er 7 mos. I knew he would ride it and I felt bad because of his situation. Well as soon as it was gone I had serious seller’s remorse. But not anymore this past Friday soon after I arrived home from work the door bell rang and this was on the walk way. Man I love my wife.

IM000520.JPG

Thus far it only has 44 miles on it. I had some slip on Yoshi’s on the “02â€￾, and I am struggling with what to put on this one. I want to add some slip on cans, if anyone has suggestions of what will look good with this color scheme I am open to input. I would like to do something other than the standard Yoshi’s. Also, I am looking for a great deal on the exhaust cans so if any one knows a good place to purchase on line or something please let me know. Thanks already, I have learned so much reading these forms.

16:10

IM000521.JPG

My eyes! Retinal Burn.....Reflectors - aacckkckkk! Just kidding - well no not really. Actually, nice scoot. Welcome.

Look up Johnny Cheese, I dont think hes that far from you. Sometimes he will have some used stuff in good shape on the cheap.

Thank you all very much for the kind greetings. I look forward to putting some zeros behind that 44 and sharing interesting experiences and events along the way.

Welcome to the board ! Try Pipecity.com out of Az. Good prices and had them shipped to me in 2 days .

Congrats!
beerchug.gif

Welcome to the org...
cool.gif

Hang on to that lady... she's definitly one of the good ones!
wink.gif

Thanks for the kind greetings. Hopefully this will be a real head turner by spring. Ordered Yoshi R22 slip on's today. Picked em up for $575.82 otd from same dealer where bike was purchased. I will remove the reflectors when I install the pipes and post pics. Looking for seat covers with emblem, tank cover and matching plastics (between faring and tank, don't know what they are called). If any one has info I will appreciate the help.

Awesome, bro! You'll have fun, no doubt.

Does your wife have a sister or a clone? There are plenty of guys here who need one like that! She's a keeper, eh?!

biggrin.gif

--Wag--

Back