Greatest Pranks and Practical jokes

My husband and I were walking down deer trails with our Danes a few years back...we were pretty deep in to a wooded area, near a nice lake...the weather was great...dogs were roaming around...

We stopped for a break, my husband sat on a downed tree and just as I approached the log, I noticed a snake curled up on the log having an afternoon nap.  My husband has two HUGE fears:  snakes and needles...I am not afraid of either, so I don't freak out when I see them...I casually walked up to my husband and just pointed my finger at the snake sitting just a foot or so from him.  He jumped up so fast he nearly fell, and the sheer terror he exhibited was enough to prove that he was truly terrified of snakes.

Once I stopped laughing and he regained composure, we rounded up the dogs and started walking again.  We came across another snake on the deer trail...we ran past it and we headed on back in the direction of the car...I had a dog leash in my hand, and after a few minutes of him calming down and no snake sightings, I ever-so-gingerly let the leash brush the back of his leg (he was wearing shorts)...I think he could have jumped 10 feet in the air...he was certain a snake had just attacked him!

He wasn't happy with my antics at all, but I'm sure I pulled the same prank on him at least 4 more times before we saw my car...I was nearly in tears!  :tounge:  It caught him off guard each and every time...
And you're still alive to tell the tale??? :super:

If you want to be cruel, Apply a liberal amount to Catfish Charlie to the underside of your least liked person's carseat.

It gets RANK after a couple of days!

It will take them a while to figure out what died in their car.... I know its just evil, only did it once, well maybe twice. ;)

Back in the college days, we had this real A-hole for a bay chief or whatever.  He was always pissin everyone of, trying to get in peeps business for no reason.  He was also a clean freak.  If he saw someone make a mess in his hallway, he would pitch a fit until they cleaned it up.  One drunken Friday night, he was off somewhere and we decided to fix him.  We got some 3/4 plywood, duct tape and large plastic sheets.  We laid them sideways in front of the mens shower room, taped down the plastic in front of the wood, plugged the drain, turned all the showers on cold and made a 3 foot pond.  Then we went and caught all of the ducks off the campus we could, and let them go in the bathroom.  Of course as folks started coming home from the clubs, they went on got bread and such to feed the ducks.  He came back from his night of partying and was pissed!
That's awesome!
Too bad no picts!
I couldn't afford a camera... spend all me money on beer, girls, and tuition. lol

Back in the college days, we had this real A-hole for a bay chief or whatever.  He was always pissin everyone of, trying to get in peeps business for no reason.  He was also a clean freak.  If he saw someone make a mess in his hallway, he would pitch a fit until they cleaned it up.  One drunken Friday night, he was off somewhere and we decided to fix him.  We got some 3/4 plywood, duct tape and large plastic sheets.  We laid them sideways in front of the mens shower room, taped down the plastic in front of the wood, plugged the drain, turned all the showers on cold and made a 3 foot pond.  Then we went and caught all of the ducks off the campus we could, and let them go in the bathroom.  Of course as folks started coming home from the clubs, they went on got bread and such to feed the ducks.  He came back from his night of partying and was pissed!
That's awesome!
Too bad no picts!
I couldn't afford a camera... spend all me money on beer, girls, and tuition. lol
I spend all my $ on the busa, alcohol & women, the rest I just waste!

A co-worker of mine had a 396 Chevelle and really thought his car was hot sh*t. One day he was bragging about how fast it was so I casually mentioned the possibility of a friendly drag race after work with my little 289 Mustang that (unbeknown to him) was drag-geared with headers, jetting, traction bars, and cheater slicks. He couldn't very well refuse with all his bragging and, after all, my car was "only a 289". I knew I could beat him so I decided to have some fun in the process and, before we left work that day, I sneaked out to the parking lot and switched two of his plug wires. His engine still ran, just not very well. We raced about an 1/8-mile and I clobbered him severely (duh). Then, his attitude changed toward one of humility after being terribly embarassed and he asked me if I could make his car run better. I said "Yes" and the fun began.

He brought his Chevelle to my house on the weekend and the tuning session started. I told him we first had to de-smog his engine. I had him kneel close in front of one of his tailpipes to report to me when the HEAVIEST volume of smoke came out of his exhaust as I slowly poured a half quart of motor oil into his carb while manually racing the engine to keep it from stalling. The cloud of smoke was incredible as he coughed and dutifully hollered back to me "It's getting heavy... it's getting really heavy, cough... I can't see anymore". At that point I stopped and explained that his engine was now de-smogged and race-lubricated but that we must also de-magnetize his distributor. He was a real trooper. "Let's do it" he said, still coughing with tears running down his face from the acrid smoke.

I got a piece of copper wire about 10' long, ran it through a hole in his dash to the distributor. At the other end of the wire inside the car, I wrapped a coil of about 10 loops around a wooden "insulator" and placed the wound-wood coil in a Mason Jar full of salt water with a hole in the top for the wire. He was instrucetd to drive this way for 3 days, without spilling any of the H2O and bring the car back to me for final touches. This procedure, of course, would thoroughly de-magnetize the ignition system for maximum performance. Being the trooper that he was, he actually drove for three days with the silly jar between his legs to avoid spillage and even had a date in the car one evening. Then, he brought the car back to me and proudly reported that he hadn't spilled a drop. I removed the phoney wiring and, when he wasn't looking, switched the two plug wires back to their proper positions. He took it out for a brief test drive and returned raving about the genius of my tuning. He thanked me profusely and drove away a very happy camper.

It was weeks before another co-worker told him he had been seriously taken. His braggin stopped but he NEVER spoke to me again!      ;)

My husband and I were walking down deer trails with our Danes a few years back...we were pretty deep in to a wooded area, near a nice lake...the weather was great...dogs were roaming around...

We stopped for a break, my husband sat on a downed tree and just as I approached the log, I noticed a snake curled up on the log having an afternoon nap.  My husband has two HUGE fears:  snakes and needles...I am not afraid of either, so I don't freak out when I see them...I casually walked up to my husband and just pointed my finger at the snake sitting just a foot or so from him.  He jumped up so fast he nearly fell, and the sheer terror he exhibited was enough to prove that he was truly terrified of snakes.

Once I stopped laughing and he regained composure, we rounded up the dogs and started walking again.  We came across another snake on the deer trail...we ran past it and we headed on back in the direction of the car...I had a dog leash in my hand, and after a few minutes of him calming down and no snake sightings, I ever-so-gingerly let the leash brush the back of his leg (he was wearing shorts)...I think he could have jumped 10 feet in the air...he was certain a snake had just attacked him!

He wasn't happy with my antics at all, but I'm sure I pulled the same prank on him at least 4 more times before we saw my car...I was nearly in tears!  :tounge:  It caught him off guard each and every time...
And you're still alive to tell the tale??? :super:
Yeah Raider...he let me slide that time!

All I'd have to do to keep myself safe would be to drape a snake around my neck! Like garlic to ward off vampires, it'd work like a charm!

I once went in to a pet store with him, saw a bunch of snakes for sale, and asked the sales guy if I could hold one. He pulled one out and put it in my hands, and when I turned to find my husband so he could see, he was literally running for the door! He was probably 20 feet away and still running, like this little snake was going to fly through the air and attack him...I was laughing so hard, yet feeling sort of bad for seeing my big, tough guy running away like a lion was chasing him...

Think I get too much pleasure from all of this?
:bounce:

Oh, and I remembered a good prank that was played on me by my then boyfriend (now husband) at about age 16...

I've always been one of those gals that can't stand waiting for Christmas, especially if the gifts are under the tree, all wrapped and topped with bows...they just taunt me...over the years while growing up, I learned many tricks to see what I was getting, from completely unwrapping gifts and rewrapping them in the same paper, to making cuts in the paper to "lift and peek" under it...

Well, my boyfriend knew this about me...he showed up at my father's house one day two weeks before Christmas with a good sized box, wrapped, and put it under the tree...I waited maybe a day or two before I just couldn't handle it anymore. I recruited my cousin to come over, bringing along some gifts from under her tree so we could play "let's see if we'll like what we're getting"...I ever so carefully unwrapped my gift, never ripping a single piece of tape or paper...it was a heavy present, wrapped in lots of news paper once I breached the box...I quickly removed the paper only to find a BRICK! I immediately knew he'd set me up, but I didn't want him to know that he'd won, so I had to rewrap my brick and on Christmas morning, when he came by to see my reaction, I had to act very surprised and find it amusing that he'd wrapped up a brick for me...

I got my real Christmas present soon after...and thankfully, it wasn't a brick! :laugh:

All I'd have to do to keep myself safe would be to drape a snake around my neck!  Like garlic to ward off vampires, it'd work like a charm!
Like this?

Me, in Thailand.
Forgot the pic.

cobra.jpg

Uh...I'm not so sure I'd hold that S7R4NGER! Well, yeah, I probably would if given the chance...yeah, send it over to me...keep the hubby at bay... :laugh:

A co-worker of mine had a 396 Chevelle and really thought his car was hot sh*t. One day he was bragging about how fast it was so I casually mentioned the possibility of a friendly drag race after work with my little 289 Mustang that (unbeknown to him) was drag-geared with headers, jetting, traction bars, and cheater slicks. He couldn't very well refuse with all his bragging and, after all, my car was "only a 289". I knew I could beat him so I decided to have some fun in the process and, before we left work that day, I sneaked out to the parking lot and switched two of his plug wires. His engine still ran, just not very well. We raced about an 1/8-mile and I clobbered him severely (duh). Then, his attitude changed toward one of humility after being terribly embarassed and he asked me if I could make his car run better. I said "Yes" and the fun began.

He brought his Chevelle to my house on the weekend and the tuning session started. I told him we first had to de-smog his engine. I had him kneel close in front of one of his tailpipes to report to me when the HEAVIEST volume of smoke came out of his exhaust as I slowly poured a half quart of motor oil into his carb while manually racing the engine to keep it from stalling. The cloud of smoke was incredible as he coughed and dutifully hollered back to me "It's getting heavy... it's getting really heavy, cough... I can't see anymore". At that point I stopped and explained that his engine was now de-smogged and race-lubricated but that we must also de-magnetize his distributor. He was a real trooper. "Let's do it" he said, still coughing with tears running down his face from the acrid smoke.

I got a piece of copper wire about 10' long, ran it through a hole in his dash to the distributor. At the other end of the wire inside the car, I wrapped a coil of about 10 loops around a wooden "insulator" and placed the wound-wood coil in a Mason Jar full of salt water with a hole in the top for the wire. He was instrucetd to drive this way for 3 days, without spilling any of the H2O and bring the car back to me for final touches. This procedure, of course, would thoroughly de-magnetize the ignition system for maximum performance. Being the trooper that he was, he actually drove for three days with the silly jar between his legs to avoid spillage and even had a date in the car one evening. Then, he brought the car back to me and proudly reported that he hadn't spilled a drop. I removed the phoney wiring and, when he wasn't looking, switched the two plug wires back to their proper positions. He took it out for a brief test drive and returned raving about the genius of my tuning. He thanked me profusely and drove away a very happy camper.

It was weeks before another co-worker told him he had been seriously taken. His braggin stopped but he NEVER spoke to me again!      ;)
Ok, Tom. If I get my Hindle from you and there's an instruction sheet with it on how to demagnetize the busa I'm gonna be pissed! :laugh:

Bullet, fear not, the exhaust won't need to be demagnetized.

However... I did include instructions for reversing the muffler's polarity at the quantum level. This procedure has a modest, but measurable, anti-gravity effect that renders the muffler weightless. The only drawback with this exotic hot rod trick is that, after the mod, the muffler is composed entirely of anti-matter and can never be touched by matter as we know it lest the two will result in mutual annihilation! :tounge:

Jacked my uncles car up and put the rear wheels on watermelon halves. Needless to say it wouldn't go anywhere.

Old faithfuls from college..

-50lbs of Rice on someone in the shower. (sticks like glue)

-Shaving cream in a paper bag slid under the door then stomp.

-Saran Wrap on the toilets.

-Karo syrup on the toilets.

-Pennies in the door jam.

- Tying off all the door handles on the whole dorm hall so no-one can get out.

My brother and I ride with one of the most anal people on the planet. If he smells something out of place on his bike he will tear the moter apart to find out what went wrong. After a few years of living with this we decidet to cure him of this affliction. One summer on a road trip while he lay sleeping in his tent I took a finger of oil and rubbed each of his bikes fork legs. I applied a liberal amount of oil, after letting it get spread around after an hour or so of riding we stopped for breakfast. I pointed it out to him, he almost started crying he was so mad that his forks were leaking. the next night it was about 50cc of motor oil in his exhaust this was the mean one. he was sure he holed a piston when he noticed it. :D I couldnt ket him suffer through that one thoughI let him know it was me , before he pulled his head off on the side of the road!:D

Back