Great way to start the day

BusaWhipped

Donating Member
Registered
I mounted up the camera for some practice (and boy do I need it).  Still getting parts of the screen in the frame.  Anyway, this is the first few miles of my commute.  I start every day off like this
smile.gif

Click here to watch

<!--EDIT|BusaWhipped
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145496054 -->

Nice ride! Wish we had roads like that in my part of KS!

yeah nice roads....now go out side and clean that thing up. cant be showing the busa off with all those bug splats everywhere
biggrin.gif

Dang, can't see it here at work...have to wait till i get home....all this talk of cameras, think I will hook mine up and do a quick vid this weekend to.
biggrin.gif

Nice road pavement needs some work, I see why you would hold back on that road. I'm playing around with camera's too trying to figure out what and how to do it. Digital video cameras are still hard to find if you want to make a video longer than 20 minutes and the cost of a good one is way out there. Keeping the fairing clear enough to shoot video through is another hard one.

Very good start looks about the same as I did, have you tried mounting it rear facing? You can get great video of your ridding buddies and nothing to shoot through.

Nice road pavement needs some work, I see why you would hold back on that road. I'm playing around with camera's too trying to figure out what and how to do it. Digital video cameras are still hard to find if you want to make a video longer than 20 minutes and the cost of a good one is way out there. Keeping the fairing clear enough to shoot video through is another hard one.

Very good start looks about the same as I did, have you tried mounting it rear facing?  You can get great video of your ridding buddies and nothing to shoot through.
I'm fabricating a rear facing mount that attaches to the grab bar. Turning the camera around on the tank mount will only get you a closeup of my jacket
laugh.gif
If I don't spend too much time riding this weekend, I may be shooting test shots out the back next week.

Cool video. Ditto on the bugs. They suck. Nice to have access to curves...
smile.gif

Too many side roads and too much bad pavement to consider those "curves" that are ridable. Nice area to cruise through, as you did in the video, though. Pretty area. Nice shoot!

Very nice video, and what a way to start the day!

I am jealous.

Back