She's all done, for now

How strict are the officers in Toronto about having race pipes. I remember talking with a quite a few riders in Montreal that cops were really strict about race pipes and ticketing.
hmmm. didn't think it was an issue.
almost ALL the bikes here have loud pipes, it seems.

besides, the TiForce is not all that loud at city cruising, part throttle...it kinda just rumbles down there. but it does start screaming above 4500 rpm

<!--EDIT|BanditKing
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153969265 -->

too bad D&D doesn't make a highmount
sad.gif

so can you get me one of those passenger peg attachment points?
rock.gif

let me correct that... I need to find one of those mounting systems for that pipe
cool.gif
can ya let me know the part number or ordering info or whatever?

let me correct that... I need to find one of those mounting systems for that pipe
cool.gif
 can ya let me know the part number or ordering info or whatever?
not sure if i'm reading you right on that question.

The Ti-Force kit i got is a full system hi mount and came with all the necessary hardware, including a CNC machined foot peg bracket that replaces the stock one.

Very nice looking. BTW where did you get that top clamp from? It looks good as well. Nice job...

Very nice looking. BTW where did you get that top clamp from? It looks good as well. Nice job...
It's a Yanashiki top clamp, with a genuine suzuki accessories carbon fiber top clamp cover trim. I had to trim it a little, and then sand down and polish for a smooth edge.

i like to look alot.

thanks for all the compliments. and i thank all the various board members without whose posts i would never have started modifying my ride.
smile.gif

Back