Great State of TX

cheferman65

Registered
Well, according to my friend Brian Williams of NBC Nightly news,
The lone star state is looking to raise the speed limit on some new highways to 85 mph. Almost there!
We need an American Autobahn! Well, a legal one any way. :laugh:

Now if we could get the rest of america to drive we'd be all set!
:whistle:

i know out on some various roads around S/A, we do that and then some......would be nice to cruise legally though.

The roads round here aint good enough for shat sustained speed without lock-tighting every bolt and nut ya got!!!

The roads round here aint good enough for shat sustained speed without lock-tighting every bolt and nut ya got!!!

That for sure...i went through that area a few years back in a stake bed truck hauling equipment and it damn near killed me. Iowa isnt much better though so i cant condemn to much!

it's a plot by the gas companies. They know we can't resist speed. My car looses 30% of its MPG when I go 84 compared to 55.

Sounds good to me :cheerleader: . We already have some at 75 mph, so maybe we will follow. Especially since we have a LOT of spaces with NO ONE living there and LOTS of Straight Roads. Of course you've got to miss the COW POOP at the ranch crossovers :laugh:

Slipping and Sliding, Slipping and Sliding along we go :rofl:

New Formula1 Track in Austin, Kathy Valentine playing at the local clubs down there, now an 85mph speed limit .

I'm tempted to move to Austin - Texas has it all :thumbsup:

Back