Grab rail bolts

bdowdy

Registered
Anybody know where I can get grab rail bolts for an '06 Busa? I bought the bike used (100% satisfied), but I only got one bolt with the grab rail. I usually ride 1 up with the hump, but every now and then I like a good looking lady behind me. Nothing sexier than a woman on a mean bike! Sorry, kind of got off subject there a minute.

Dealership, or take the one bolt you have to a hardware store (like lowes) and they can get you one with matching thread.

Maybe they can get you one with matching thread. A lot of bike bolts are 1.25 pitch and most hardware stores only have 1.0 or 1.5 there.

Anybody know where I can get grab rail bolts for an '06 Busa? I bought the bike used (100% satisfied), but I only got one bolt with the grab rail. I usually ride 1 up with the hump, but every now and then I like a good looking lady behind me. Nothing sexier than a woman on a mean bike! Sorry, kind of got off subject there a minute.

I gotcha covered brother...pm sent :thumbsup:

I'll answer my own question: he IS the man!!
That's what I like about this forum! Brothers taking care of brothers!

Once again an Org. member did a good thing by helping out a fellow rider. I swear I read somewhere that camaraderie is a good thing. Ya'll are the best. :thumbsup:

Back