Got this in an email this mornin...

I own guns. I know how to use guns. If you break in my home I suggest you be able to use them better. :moon:

Guns kill children. :poke:

So do measles, bicycles, electical plugs, plastic bags, bathes, and cords on window shades.

The truth is the number of children killed by guns is very very low. But, children should not have access to guns.

So do measles, bicycles, electical plugs, plastic bags, bathes, and cords on window shades.

The truth is the number of children killed by guns is very very low. But, children should not have access to guns.

:rofl: :welcome: Thanks for playing, I am surprised anybody reacts at my canned anti-gun statement anymore.

Gun laws are bs here in NYC. If I ever had to protect my family, IN MY HOUSE, it would have to be with my bare hands. Such BS!

I grew up with gun cabinets all through our house. My dad sold guns, collected guns, took part in shooting competitions, hunted, etc...he was constantly cleaning them and packing ammunition in the living room. He taught all 4 of us to use them at a young age...I was about 12. The cabinets were locked, but it was not unusual to have a gun in a location that was accessible to us children. In the end. I NEVER touched a gun without my dads supervision...and I mean NEVER!!! He educated us about guns and made it very clear what was acceptable and what was not...I think if you have a good example, you will grow up and be a RESPONSIBLE gun owner. I consider myself a responsible gun owner...well..that is..if a 38 special is still considered a gun...

Back