Got the gals here at work all teary-eyed...

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
So the kids' letters to Santa were in our local paper today. They're done through school, so now is when parents are scrambling to see what they've asked for to ensure Santa gets the "master list" from Mom and Dad
tounge.gif

Here's what my 7 year old wrote:

Sam_list_lg.jpg

So the kids' letters to Santa were in our local paper today.  They're done through school, so now is when parents are scrambling to see what they've asked for to ensure Santa gets the "master list" from Mom and Dad
tounge.gif

WOW. He is gonna have the chicks druelling if he keeps up with those writing skillz.
thumb_up.gif

drools.gif

RSD.

So the kids' letters to Santa were in our local paper today. They're done through school, so now is when parents are scrambling to see what they've asked for to ensure Santa gets the "master list" from Mom and Dad
tounge.gif

WOW. He is gonna have the chicks druelling if he keeps up with those writing skillz.
thumb_up.gif

drools.gif

RSD.
You making fun of my kid?!
laugh.gif

If you knew his Dad, you'd know just how HUGE this is!
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

It'd be kinda nice to have that kinda list for a change. My daughter is more like "Daddy, I want this" or "How about this?" "Mommy, can you get me Butterscotch?"

It'd be kinda nice to have that kinda list for a change. My daughter is more like "Daddy, I want this" or "How about this?" "Mommy, can you get me Butterscotch?"
Can't be as long as the list on page one of the Santa letters...that kid went on for two or three paragraphs!
laugh.gif

Poor Santa...

It'd be kinda nice to have that kinda list for a change.  My daughter is more like "Daddy, I want this" or "How about this?" "Mommy, can you get me Butterscotch?"
Yeah.... what are you talking about?! She doesn't sound any different than you when you're looking at one of those sport bike magazines. Can't imagine where she learned that.
tounge.gif

So the kids' letters to Santa were in our local paper today.  They're done through school, so now is when parents are scrambling to see what they've asked for to ensure Santa gets the "master list" from Mom and Dad
tounge.gif

thumb_up.gif

drools.gif

RSD.
laugh.gif

tounge.gif
<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
laugh.gif
[/quote]

Course not. Just applauding his skillz.
bowdown.gif

If he has them all teary-eyed at seven....wait till he's 16.

You'll have to put in a revolving door on his bedroom.
wowold.gif

If I ever end up single,can I get him to write my letters and emails back to hot chicks?

All jokin' aside.Nice kid EM. Is this Sam?

RSD.

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

Yeah.... what are you talking about?! She doesn't sound any different than you when you're looking at one of those sport bike magazines. Can't imagine where she learned that.
tounge.gif
I know your pain! After Dad sets the stage, you see why I'm so shocked that's all my Sammy wrote!

My 5 year old didn't do too badly either...
smile.gif

David_list.jpg

tounge.gif

thumb_up.gif

drools.gif

RSD.
laugh.gif

tounge.gif
<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:
<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
laugh.gif
[/quote]

bowdown.gif

wowold.gif

If I ever end up single,can I get him to write my letters and emails back to hot chicks?

RSD.[/quote]
Revolving door?
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

rofl.gif

tounge.gif

thumb_up.gif

drools.gif

RSD.
laugh.gif

tounge.gif
<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:
<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
laugh.gif
[/quote]

bowdown.gif

wowold.gif

RSD.[/quote]
I know you were just kidding
smile.gif

Giving you a hard time 'cause that's just what I do, right?
poke.gif

Yep, that's my Sam...he shocked us Tuesday night by singing a solo at the Christmas performance, hands in his pocket/cool cat the entire time...he's making me proud
smile.gif

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

smile.gif

Back