Got me a stunt bike!

LILGSXR

Registered
well kinda lol its the reason i bought it tho was to practice balance points and what not like that maybe get some street tires for it and make it a motard.
heres the day i got it.
DSC01556.jpg

got some fork tubes and hd springs for the front. also a shock witch i don't have a picture of.
DSC01562.jpg

replaced this!
DSC01565.jpg

and heres some crappy pics from the basement
xr501.jpg

xr50.jpg

well i'm up 600 for the bike its a 03 honda xr/crf 50 $240 for the fork kit and rear stunt pegs. and $120 for the rear shock. the protaper bars were on it witch i'm happy abotu cuz that kit can go for about $260. I just wish it had the factory honda motor in it i believe it is a lifan motor :(

if you take care of the lifans they are hard to tear up. i have had about 6 of them. the only problem i ever had was a bent valve when one got stuck wide open upside down.

pit bike 007.jpg

dc pit 002.jpg

rockstar.jpg

pit bike 007.jpg

dc pit 002.jpg

rockstar.jpg

thats pretty sweet, i may have to look into one for that kind of $... thats better than learnin on the busa, which is all i got, i'm far from balance point but its my first sportbike and i definately don't want to drop her, so even getting the wheel 3 or 4 ft. off the ground for me is fun right now. its taken me several months to even get that high and be smooth with it. i'm learning slowly though so i don't eat it or the bike eat it.

Back