Got it lowered

Jonesy

Registered
Well I got it lowered, so far I like it. I think in order to ride two up though I'll need a straight link and a stiffer rear spring, but my wife will be getting a bike of her own in the spring.

My wife and our 8 month old
lowered3.jpg

The other woman
lowered2.jpg

lowered4.jpg

lowered5.jpg

lowered1.jpg

nice bro,definately get the rear shock done,makes all the difference in the world,fot mine done at traxxion dynamics

083108_10291.jpg

Now that kid has some chubby cheeks! :beerchug:

One worse than the other, if you look even though it's a bad pic the right one is bigger. It's a long story but it ended up being a binine tumor, get to talk to the surgeon again in a week or so. Poor guy.

Thanks for the compliments fellas.

Your rear tires look really wide. Are those chromed stock wheels? However, your bike looks really nice.

One worse than the other, if you look even though it's a bad pic the right one is bigger. It's a long story but it ended up being a binine tumor, get to talk to the surgeon again in a week or so. Poor guy.

Thanks for the compliments fellas.

Man that's some ruff s#@t to go through !!! I'll keep you guy's in my prayers.

How far back are you stretched, and how wide ? Looks very good !!

second that, I hate to hear things like that about kids.I hope all goes well,let us know if you need anything bro.

goodluck to you and the baby

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers for our son, it is appreciated more than you know.

As for the wheel/tire set up. They are chromed stockers with a 190 Shinko out back. I thought it looked damn wide too so I had to double check it.

Back